The answer...

Natasha POV

"Natalia Alianovna Romanova will you marry me?"

I was completely lost for words no one had ever wanted to say that to me before and do all of this. I was waiting for this but my head said it would never happen, but now on one knee Steve Rogers is asking me. AGHH come on Natasha you're just staring at him m answer!

"Yes, yes of course oh my gosh."

He put the ring on my finger and pulled me into a loving kiss. But this one was different, this one felt like it would go one forever. Just like us.
Steve Rogers is my fiance! I pulled away from the kiss and hugged him really tight letting my tears flow. The black widow never cries on anyone let alone a man, but I wasn't her anymore I am Natasha Romanoff/Rogers. Yes I can still fight like her and be everything to do with her but I am not labeled. From now on it was my nickname not who I am. Without the help of Steve this would have never happened.

I was startled as fireworks went of in the garden, or should I say field, and red and blue erupted in the night sky aswell as green and yellow. I heard the door creek and out came out little James running into mine and Steve's enbrace, soon after Wanda and Bucky joined us on the roof top. Bucky running over to Steve and patting him on the back whilst Wanda ran over to me and made me show her my ring.
"Gosh it's so much bigger than mine! Bucky why isn't mine as big!"
"Congratulations guys now you have to live like this for the rest of your life." Bucky said hugging Wanda from behind as I walked back over to Steve and hugged him. Next Clint came out and practically screamed and ran towards me. I laughed and hugged him whilst James when to play with his kids.
"So are you happy?"
"Of course I am if I am with my family I am never unhappy."
"I am so happy for you Tasha!"
"Me too."

Happy came running into the rooftop shouting words and I had to walk over and help him sit down.
"Happy talk slower."
"Pepper...Tony....Baby....Now... hospital... coming"
"Okay I think I got it. Tony and pepper are giving birth now!"
"Yes we need to go."
"GUYS PEPPER IS GIVING BIRTH!" I shouted.
"Now?"
"Yes!"
We all ran down stairs and got into the limo happy had the keys too and drove off to the hospital. I was in Steve's arms playing with the cufflinks on his shirt. When I looked over to see Sam and Maria kissing. She caught my eye and turned red all I did back was smile and snuggle into Steve more. I looked up and he smiled back with his blue orbs staring into my green ones. I lifted up my head a bit more and pecked him on the lips and felt his hand hug my waist.

Laura had offered to stay at home with the kids so there wouldn't be any around the hospital and so we could help Tony and Pepper instead of looking after hyper kids running around the hospital. We all walked out the limo and into the hospital and sat down waiting for Tony to come out. About 10 minutes later Tony ran out and I got up to see how pepper was.
"Hey how is she?"
"She's okay. Can you and Steve come in please."
"Sure. Steve let's go."
I could clearly see that Tony was panicking a little so I placed my hand on his shoulder to try and help calm him down. He looked at my hand and his eyes widened when he saw my ring.
"Wait you and you?" He said pointing at me and Steve. Steve nodded his head.
"I thought you knew since I had to go to you this morning to get the first letter."
"Oh that's what it was..."
"Well done. Now where is Pepper?"
"Oh right. She asked for you because you have obviously given birth before and she isn't in a good place right now."
I quickly ran into the room and saw Pepper. She was sweating and crying.
"Hey Pepper."
"Nat help me!"
"Hey hey come here what's wrong."
"I am scared and my back hurts I want this to be over with."
"Don't be scared okay. After all of this you will have a baby that that will love you unconditionally and that you will probably love more than Tony."
"Hey!"
"Look I wish I hadn't have Been so stupid and ran off because I was scared. I had no one. Nobody knew I was actually pregnant. But you have everyone here to help you and to keep your baby safe. I wish I could go back in time and have Steve with me but dispite all of that James has a father and a mother who loves him very much and the rest of the group so your baby will too."
"Thank you Natasha."
"It's okay now let's get this bed up so your back doesn't hurt as much." I went over and put the bed up and went outside to get Pepper some ice chips and Steve came too.
"You never told me about that, I am sorry."
"No don't say that it was my fault. Just imagine were we would have been if I hadn't of left."
"I know but we still have a wedding to plan. Oh and one day maybe can you tell me about him when he was born. I know it's a sensitive thing but please Nat?"
"I would love to, come I will tell you now."
.
.
.
I told Steve everything about it and he was in tears and so was I. I jist wish that i could have shared it with him but I am a selfish idiot. Exleast he can be here when the next one is born.

Again sorry for the wait I have more ideas!
My writers block has gone for now but will probably come back.
Hope you enjoyed!
Look for the hidden spoiler for oncoming chapters! (Clue it is near the end!)
Remember to vote if you liked it.
Please leave your reviews.
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂