The Beach

Steve POV
The doctor said to me that swimming would help the recovery of my ribs but due to my serum it had already healed enough to do a few different dives off cliffs so it may be fun. Natasha also said she was coming because she felt bad. I also felt really bad for ruining her holiday but it was one of the last 2 days here so we might as well have fun. I just wish she could tell that I cared for her alot. I would die for her. But I love it when she smiles and is happy and she seems to be happy with Ted. But I kind of get this weird vibe around him he just seems familiar.
"Hey Capsicle you ready?"
"Yep coming give me a sec!"
"Wait did the 93 year old man just say sec oh my gosh that's hilarious."
"Yes I did and I am 93 not dead."
"Ooooo now he's at it with the come backs..."
"Right come on stark are you ready or not."
"Yes let's go" he said laughing his head off. Gosh I hated when he made fun of me but I have learnt to deal with it.
"Anyway you still look 27 and your sooooo hot Capsicle why don't you have a girlfriend..." He kept rambling on.
"No Tin man I do not have a girlfriend and I don't want one right now so you either get your ass in the car or I will."
"Ooo with the threats now and oops language captain." Tony was laughing hysterically so I got in the car, left him and asked Loki to pick him up.
.
(20 minutes later)
.
It was a quiet drive since Tony wasn't in my car for once. Even though we could walk to a beach since it was directly in front of where we were staying Tony insisted on going to a cove 10 minutes down the road. But to be fair that's were my thinking spot was in between the blossom trees. So I could sneak away and go there for aa while. Tony also wanted to being the cars because if it started raining he wants to sit inside I thought it was funny.

Tony's POV:
I wasn't surprised that Steve chucked me out the car it was so funny! But he seemed bothered by something I knew he broke his ribs but they healed in a day due to his super serum so I don't really know what could be bothering him. I do have one idea but if it was that then he would have said something. We know he likes little red but surely it wouldn't bother him that much. We all see what they have between them Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff you no they are Romanogers or Captasha. My little ship. Maybe they just need a little push to get off the shore you know. Oh gosh what was I thinking. I got out of Loki's car just to see Steve walk off into an over growth of forest. With pink blossom trees hanging over the path.it was time for me to get my spy game on. I crept past the others and saw Natasha and Ted running in the water. I swear they we acting like 3 year olds but who cares there is definitely something dodgey about that guy. As I was thinking about Natasha. I found myself tripping over a fairly large boulder. Oh gosh I really need to be more careful if I am being a spy. I finally made it into the undergrowth and found the most amazing romantic setting with a swing chair in between 2 of the big trees. Steve was sitting on the bench swing and got out some sort of book that it looked like it he buried it there.
I got a bit closer trying to hide behind the bench he was sitting in to see what he was looking at. Even though Steve was basically 100 years old, ok maybe a little less he still had very good hearing so I had to be almost silent. As I got in plain view of the book there was a drawing of a red head. "Omg that's natasha!" I thought. Now I know Steve very well and I know he has only ever drawn peggy once because he loved her. Does that mean he loves her?.
I quickly but quietly ran back to find Wanda I knew she would be with Bucky and I knew she had come up with a plan.
"Hey Wanda!"
"Hey Tony what's up."
"We need to get Steve and Nat together..."
"On it!" She said and walked off.

Wanda POV
As soon as Tony said we need to get them together I went to find Ted to distract him.
"Hey Natasha hey Ted you and to hang out."
"Sure where's Steve?" Ted said.
"Well...umm... He walked into the undergrowth no one has seen him since, anyway want to hang out at"
Natasha cut me off straight away after I mentioned Steve's name.
"Wait and you don't care where he is, is he okay?"
"Natasha he is a grown man I think he can look after himself, if you are that worried go and check on him."
I hadn't even finished the sentence before she went towards the undergrowth.
Mission success.

Natasha POV
I can't believe no one cared about him he was obviously sad or worried about something. I crept into the undergrowth and stood behind him. He looked like he was drawing something. I peaked my head around and it was me OMG it was me he was drawing me...
"Nat?..."

OMG thank you guys for 500+ views
This chapter is kind of short but hopefully I will update soon!
Please leave your reviews
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️