The other guy...

Steve POV:
I got into the hospital and was laid down onto the bed. They did an x-ray and told me I had broken 3 ribs. If it wasn't natasha who had done it I would have been mad.
"Hey how you doing bud?"
"I am fine thanks again Tony." I said smiling.
I heard my door open and in came my secret love with the guy from the bar.
"Oh shit I broke 3 of your ribs!! I am so sorry..." She trailed off.
"Hey hey hey Nat don't worry it's fine to be fair it was the least you could do" I said laughing.
"Hey Nat u like that nickname. Oh I am Ted by the way Ted Baker."
"Nice to meet you Ted I am ste....."
"Oh yes I know who you are Steve Rogers 70 years in the ice the one and only Captain America."
"Oh well thanks I am flattered I guess."
"Believe me I am honoured."
"Sorry to go Steve but we have reservations." The red head said.
I tried to fake a smile and she brought it.
"Hey it's fine go and have fun. Will I see you at the beach tomarrow with the others?"
"Probably not we are hanging out..."
"Ummm...oh...ok... Well I will see you soon."
"Ok ...bye."
With that she walked out the room.
"Hey Capsicle don't worry she will be back..." He said and smiled at me.
The nurse came in and told us we could go back to our rooms. But I have to say my holiday was basically ruined...

Natasha POV:
I have to say I felt bad for Steve he was the only person I liked in that way but he was too much of a friend and I didn't want to hurt him I was always taught never to love but I think I am right now and I don't know what to do. Steve said he would be at the beach will the others but I know exactly where he will be I have seen him go to the blossom trees every day and sit there maybe it was my turn to go there. I mean Ted is great we are going dancing tonight. But I know he will be there because Tony will make him go. You know what who cares we aren't together or anything so I am sure he won't mind.
"Hey babe you ok we have reservations and you have been staring at the window for 15 minutes."
"Yep I am fine Ted just confused."
We got out the door and locked up. We were going to an Indian restaurant in the island. Ted had already been there and said it was good so I wanted to try it out. We walked down the path as the sunset was shining it was so romantic. But the problem was I couldn't get him out of my head. How could I hurt him like that! What was I thinking... The worse part was I left him there. He forgave me but I just walked out.
We got to the restaurant and sat down we ordered straight away. We had nice conversations were he told me about his past and I told him about mine. Well not about 'mine' just one I came up with in my head. Of course I wasn't going to tell him mine the only oersin who knows about mine was Steve, which only brought him back into my thoughts again.
.
(15 minutes later)
.
Ted had just paid and we walked back to our rooms. He dropped me off at my door and went back to where he was staying. As soon as I got in my room I called up Steve to check on him. But of course he didn't know how to answer the damn thing! So I quietly creeped out if my room and knocked on his cabana door. But he didn't answer. I walked back via the kitchen and saw a figure I slowly walked up to him until I realised who it was.
"Hey you alright?"
"Oh hey Nat yep I am fine how was your date?"
"Oh well it was ok how's your ribs?."
"Better now but I won't be able to do most things."
Great I have now ruined his holiday...
" I am really sorry steve..."
"Hey I told you it's okay don't worry about it.
"Ok fine I will see you at the beach."

Natasha feels Sorry she is going to the beach?
Sorry this wasn't that good of a chapter it will get better soon 😉
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️