The Question

Natasha POV

I woke up feeling cold looking over to the side and realising Steve wasn't there. I frowned and got up wondering to James' room going to wake him up. Only to find he wasn't there. I ran into the kitchen starting to get worried, when I saw rose petals on the floor taking me to a note.

Tasha:
James is with Bucky and Wanda.
I am out all day so will see you later but please find Tony because he has something to tell you.
Love you
Steve Rogers X

Why is James out with Wanda and Bucky and why didn't Steve tell me about this. I was mad but still couldn't figure out why there were rose petals on the floor. Considering it was 8:30 I knew that Tony wouldn't be up yet since he wakes up at like midday, so I went down to the training room to get in some extra training.

Steve POV

Today I woke up at 5:30 waking James up and taking him to Bucky and Wanda's to get the whole day ready. Gosh there was so much to do. I had Sam helping me but we all know he won't. I got out of car and got everything out on the rooftop of the first Avengers tower with a table 2 chairs and some lights. I didn't want to make this really big because I knew Natasha hated big events but hopefully this wasn't going to be too big. Throughout the whole day I went to significant places to do with me and Natasha like where we first met and where we shared out first proper kiss. By that I mean not on the escalator! I got Tony to give Natasha the things to wear and start her off on the trail.
The dress

It was pretty simple but Wanda helped me pick it out so it must be nice

I walked along the park and even a subway where we stopped after we first went dancing. Gosh she is going to think I am really cheesy. Oh well now hopefully she will have to deal with that for the rest of her life.
I wanted to go back to the beach in Hawaii but that it is too far away so maybe for our honeymoon if she says yes.

Natasha POV:

As soon as I went over to Tony he gave me another letter and didn't say anything to me about it. He just chucked it at me and left. Great I thought. I open it up and it said...

Nat:
This may all seem weird to you at first but just follow along because it will make sense later I promise!
Go to the place we love most!
Steve X

Gosh what is happening today?
I didn't really have anything to do today so I went along with what he said and walked to the lake which was ten minutes away and sat on the beach to find another letter.

We would sit up on this bench in the evening with James running around and look at the sunset as it started to get dark. Oh how my life has changed. I looked at the envelope and opened it up again. I found a rose next to the envelope and read the next letter.

Babe:
I know you hate riddles but you are also the smartest woman I know so just go and dance your troubles away.
Steve X