The plane back home

Natasha POV

On the way back home Clint obviously pulled his stupid 'prank' like last time but this time I just stayed there snuggling up against him. He was my warmth. Even though me and Steve said we would be a secret after our little 'session' we decided just to stay friends because he new me like the back of his hand he knew I needed to be sure about everything. I know it sounds stupid but I needed to prove to myself that he is the one I want. That doesn't mean he has to do anything I just have to get over my thoughts. In the red Room I was taught to never love because I cannot be loved.
Love is for children. Every time that motto is played in my head it just hurts me more because it brings me the fact that I can't ever have children. Steve is the most caring guy I have ever known. I simply don't deserve him. I am also scared I don't like to admitt it but I am and I know he can clearly see that. That's what I love about him. Shit I really do love him. But my silly memories from the red room, Alexi, I just can't deal with it. Oh gosh what am I doing. Every time something good happens I throw it away that part of my that wants to run away comes out and believe me she isn't very nice. Ted made me realize that the part of me that runs away it the part that knows what I am doing. I ran away from Ted to Steve for a reason. Because I love him...
But when I am with him in his arms I feel safe and loved. It just feels right.
*dream*

'Natalia you fight you are a spy people hate you. So do it.'
In front of me there was a little girl about 8 years old tied up too a chair.
'Natalia she disobeyed me so do it.'
Ivan handed me a gun which felt familiar to me. The 8 year old was my best friend my only friend. Isabelle. She was a year older than me and yet I was the one who had to kill her.
"Do it you don't deserve a place on this world neither does she so end it."
I was slapped and beaten and pulled into the other room. This room I knew very well, to well. The only room that I felt vulnerable. Down the hall I heard that gun shot. It should have been me. The killed her and there I was helpless strapped onto the table waiting for the next round of pain.

Steve POV

Nat fell asleep shortly after we got into the jet. Her head was on my chest and her loose red curls splayed everywhere. I shortly fell asleep afterwards.
.
(30 minutes later)
.
I heard a slight scream and she was shaking.
"Izzy!"
She screamed she started to hyperventilate. I had never seen her like this but my instincts came over me.
I held her hand and and spoke.
"Nat!"
"It's okay it's just a dream!"
She's not stopping.
"Hey Clint can you help she's not waking up!!"
"Crap this one is a bad one last time I had to knock her out."
"What do you mean knock her out!"
"We don't have time for explaining now Cap, I need you to unlock her seatbelt so she can lie on you properly if that's ok."
"Done Clint it's getting worse."
"Did she say anything when she was having the dream?"
"She kept shouting Izzy."
"Crap Steve this is really bad."
"What do I do?"
"Wait let me ask Tony!"
She was starting so shake badly and beads of sweat was running down her forehead as well as tears. I wiped away her tears and pulled her closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.
"Hey Steve Laura has an idea."
"Hey this is a long shot but kiss her."
"WHAT no I can't do that she just broke up with Ted I don't want her to feel like..."
"Steve listen to Laura it may work. And before you say it I know you like her and I know she likes you to just do it before this gets any worse."
"Fine"
I slowly lifted her up and moved the curls out of her face. I wiped the sweat and tears off her forehead and lightly kissed her. Her shaking immediately slowed down but she was still dreaming.
"Clint it didn't work."
"Damn you Rogers just do it again it's obviously working just a little bit at a time."
I slowly kissed her again and felt her relax. I kissed her again hoping she would come out of her dream when she kissed back.
"Way to go man she's back."
I kissed her one last time before I layed her back down and pulled her into an embrace. She slowly woke up.
"Hey Clint she's coming around but I just need to go to the bathroom I will be right back. Can you keep an eye on her please?"
"Yep sure man."

Clint POV

As Steve went too the bathroom she slowly woke up and sat back up. I can see how much those to like eachother.
"Hey Clint?"
"Hey what's up are you feeling better now?"
"Yep I just want to say thanks."
"Thanks for what?"
"For helping me."
"Nat it wasn't me!?"
"I never kissed you?."
"No it was Steve."
"Steve?"
"Yep Laura told him to and it worked like a charm."
"Crap sorry I know you wouldn't have I feel so embarrassed."
"Don't be Steve looked after you."
I don't know if I saw it right but I think I saw a little smirk appear.

Natasha POV

It was Steve. It was Steve. It was Steve.
Omg it really was Steve. For the first time in my life it felt like I had won a thousand pounds. Of course it was. I kissed back. I am going to have to watch the tape of the cameras when I get back just to see it happen. Just to see if it was really him. But I knew it was those lips those arms the warmth. Of course it was him. I quickly picked myself up and sat on my seat waiting for him to return.
There he was walking down the aisle coming back.
"Hey" I said when he sat down
"Oh hey you okay now you really scared me."
"Yes I am, sorry"
"Hey don't be it's fine. Come here"
He opened his arms and I gladly took them.
"Thank you."
"Thank you for what?" Gosh I really think he is a bit dumb sometimes.
"For helping me."
"Oh yeah about that I am..."
Before he said the word I kissed him I don't really know why I just needed to I needed to feel him.
"Don't say it."
He smiled at me so I smirked back.
"I will be right back" I said walking off to speak with Wanda.

Clint POV

"I think she loves you Steve."
"Well that's good because I love her to."

Poor Nat had a nightmare.
They love eachother
Next chapter new year's!
Please leave your reviews!!
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

The assassin and the soldierOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara