The prank part 1

Steve POV:

The flight was amazing. Even though Clint was the one that positioned us like that I still liked it. Ever since that kiss I felt like we had grown closer to become more than friends but I can't be sure about that since its her decision too.
We stepped out the jet and I took in the scenery.
"Wow" I heard her say.
"Yep that's one way to describe it!"
I said she smiled at me and Tony went to collect out keys.
"Right I have booked 8 cabanas for us at the end of the beach me and pepper get the bigger one because I paid for the whole thing so choose your partner's."
"I'm with Wanda!" I heard Natasha shout.
"I'm with Jane!" Boomed Thor. It took us a couple of minutes until we all sorted it out.

Cabana 1: Tony and Pepper.
Cabana 2: Thor and Jane.
Cabana 3: Natasha and Wanda.
Cabana 4: Steve and Bucky.
Cabana 5: Carol and Maria.
Cabana 6: Clint and Laura.
Cabana 7: Loki and Bruce.
Cabana 8: Sam and Pietro.

It was pretty late so we went down for dinner like a giant family. Ever since I came out of the ice these people acted like my family and I cared for them like my family as well. We sat down and ordered our food and just talked.
"Hey Cap we should pull a prank on little Tony over there." Said Sam.
"Yeah that would be fun but everything we do Jarvis tells him. And how are we going to do it without him knowing."
"Good point but I know who will be able to help us... Your little red over there."
"My little red?" I blushed slightly but his it quickly.
"Yes now let..." Sam was halfway through his sentence when.....
"Hey what are you boys talking about?" She said with a smirk.
I thought the saying it out loud would be to risky so I made a group chat.
(The chat...)
Shield boy: we are trying to prank Tony but we don't know what to do?
Flying dude: Yep we thought you would have ideas?
The real dude: Yes of course I have ideas and may I ask why I am called the real dude.
Flying dude: because you are more of a man than us.
Shield boy: Nat what are your ideas.
The real dude: anything to putting salt in his drink or when he goes to the toilet move to a completely different table? Or even better we get Clint with a prank as well since what he did on the plane!
Flying dude: what did Clint do to you on the plane?
The real dude: to be fair though it was comfortable.

I looked up from the table and saw Natasha smirking sat me gosh I loved it when she did that.

Shield boy; Yes it was so we are doing the salt thing and then we could give Tony a 3 legged chair!!! So he falls off.
Flying dude: yes the chair thing would be hilarious but where do we get one of those?
The real dude: it shouldn't be that hard we have Steve 😏
Shield boy: really Romanoff?!😏
Flying dude: what the hell is happening right now?... Anyway Steve and Natasha pretend to go to the bathroom grab a chair and break one of the legs then get Clint and Tony another drink so when they eat the salt from the other one then they have another deal?
Shield boy: yep deal. But wouldn't it be suspicious if me and Nat go to the bathroom together?
Flying dude: you won't go together just in like 2 minute intervals.
The real dude: We could go together 😏

I was bright red and turned to look at Natasha she was smirking at her phone. I knew she liked it when I called her Nat and Romanoff but it was still embarrassing even though it was just Infront of Sam.

Flying dude: HAS EVERYONE GOT a THE PLAN?
The real dude: Yes 😏
Shield boy:😉
Flying boy: Stop! and get on with it.

I got up to go to the bathroom first and waited for Nat to come with the chair. If I couldn't break this Infront of her it would be very embarrassing!
"Right Rogers your opponent!"
"Ha funny"
She smirked again and have me the chair.
"I am going to laugh so hard if you can't do this!"
*Snap*
"Ok then I guess you can."
She turned to leave and I called her back.
"Romanoff!"
"Hey soldier what's up" she said seductively.
"Are you ok you seem flirty and weird."
"Is that a bad thing Rogers?"
"No I like it!" I saw a quick smile on her face until she turned it into a straight face.
"Good to know the old man can flirt."
"Hey I may be old but I am not dead I can still do things!"
"Yep I know what do you want?"
"How do we get Tony to sit on the chair?"
"We replace it when he goes to the bathroom?"
"What If he doesn't?"
"He will in about 5 minutes."
"Why?"
"Well let's just say thanks to my friend Mr laxative!"
"Wow Romanoff sneaky."
"I know it will also wear off in 10 minutes so we have to be quick."

I walked back and took my seat. My food was already there and I started eating. Natasha came back 1 minute after and placed the chair down behind her. She flashed me a smile and then went back to eating her food.

Sam Steve and Natasha have a plan
Will Tony and Clint fall for it
Nat and Steve are flirting?
Hope you enjoyed
Please leave your reviews.
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️