winterwitch wedding PT.2

Steve POV:

I walked back up to Bucky's room to kill a bit more time since it was in 10 minutes. I had a massive smile in my face gosh how does she have that much of and effect on me no one has evre had that much of and effect on me i just want to be with her 24/7, i am addicted to her in each and every way. I still don't understand how I got her to be me girlfriend and the mother of my child.
Bucky glanced around the corner with a smile on his his face looking at me.
"Thinking about Natasha?"
"How did you know?..."
"You are always happy around her I always know."
"Anyway you ready?"
"Of course I can't wait I just want to see her."
I walk him out to the alter and stand next to him as best man still smiling from the earlier events. Natasha walked through the double doors and winked at me, I obviously blushed. The rest of the bridesmaids came through and then it was Wanda's turn. I saw Bucky get a bit nervous and patted him on the back.

Bucky POV

I was a bit nervous I am not gonna lie but as Wanda walked through the double doors all of my problems were forgotten. She was beautiful my jaw dropped and I had to shake my head to come back into the real world. She stood in front of me and we held hands waiting for what was to come next.
"You look beautiful." I said. And she blushed.

We proceeded with the wedding when it was time to do the vows. I went first.
"Wanda Maximoff, ever since I saw you walk into the compound I immediately wanted to get to know you. You have helped me through everything that I have been through and have stuck by my side. 8 years ago when we got together, I never wanted it to end and I am glad it hasn't. I live you Wanda Maximoff and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

"James Buchanan Barnes, even though at the start we had to have a little push from Steve and Natasha I am glad we went through with it. You have helped me through my problems also and constantly ask if I am okay even on stealth missions!.." everyone laughed and I blushed.
"... I can't wait to start a little family with you and become yours forever. Ever since I met you I thought I saw more than a friend. But the truth is I saw a best friend and a husband now. Except we all know that you and Steve are besties and me and Natasha." Everyone laughed again.
"I guess what I am trying to say is James or Bucky I love you and always will."
I was on the verge of tears and I could tell she was aswell. We exchanged rings and said I do.
"You may now kiss the bride."
I pulled Wanda into a kiss as my wife.

Natasha POV

We walked out of the church and I found Steve and held his hand into the reception. James came running over and sat on me while I was starring at Wanda and Bucky.
"They are so happy."
"I know. I am so happy for them."
They both walked over and I immediately hugged Wanda and screamed.
"So how does it feel to be Wanda Barnes or are you keeping your last name?"
"I am keeping my last name so it will be Wanda Maximoff Barnes." We all walked further into the reception and sat down in our seats while everyone else came and arrived who wasn't at the ceremony.
. {1 hour later}
. The first song of the night came on and James dragged me onto the dancefloor followed by Lila and Cooper. James started strutting his stuff starting with the floss. Steve came up from behind me and grabbed me and started swaying. As soon as he does that I instantly feel safer, I turn around to face him and I put my arms around his neck leaning into him as his hands moved down to my waist. He started to spin me around and I just giggled, kicking out to the side and onto my tiptoes just like I used to. Gosh I miss ballet. I started doing so pirouettes and other spins. Steve stared at me in awe watching me move. This was the first time I had done ballet in a long time and I forgot how much I missed it and loved it. It felt like you were flying, every kick, every turn, every time you stand on your tiptoes you felt at peace. Well I did. without knowing everyone cleared the dance floor except from me and Steve. But I was to in the moment to care or to notice. I was gliding. As the song came to an end I started to do a few leaps and then twirled back into Steve's arms where I felt safe once again. He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "When you said you do ballet I didn't think you could do it like that." Steve Said smiling at me "Well lets just say you hadn't seen me do it before?" I said smiling back. whilst everyone was applauding, it was just me and Steve having our little moment. and lets just say it was the best ending to a great day.

This chapter is a bit late because I forgot to proof read sorry!!
Hope you enjoyed
Please leave your reviews
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂