Party Time!

Steve POV:

I can't believe I can say Nat is now my girlfriend. Gosh I am so overwhelmed. Anyway Tony had finally woken up from his 'nap' which lasted over 12 hours and came downstairs. It was time to start the party. I walked in and went towards the bar as always, but I can't get drunk. Not that I want to but oh well. Me and Nat came separately to avoid suspicion but when she walked in I couldn't help but stare at her.
Natasha's dress:

I think she caught me starting because she shook her head and laughed

"See someone you like?"
"No Sam."
"Then who you looking for?"
"You"
"Oh well then bye."
"What...?"
Before I could turn around he had left. Great I was alone again.
Natasha came walking over and whispered in my ear.
"Hey there soldier" with her husky voice.
"Hey there widow."
"Nah that doesn't sound right."
We both laughed and talked for about half an hour until Natasha got pulled away by Maria. And that's when Sharon walked over.
"Hey there Stevie"
"Hey what's up?" I said forcing a smile. I hated Sharon, and I know hate is a strong word but when me and Nat first met she would constantly put her down and called her name's. I know it doesn't sound bad but with what Natasha had gone through in the past she didn't take it very well. I didn't know what she was doing and kissed her which ended up worst than I could of imagined. Natasha didn't talk to me for 3 months and on top of that when I walked into the same room as her she walked out. I was very confused but it then hit me what Sharon was doing so I asked Jarvis for some footage. Let's just say what I saw wasn't pretty. So once when we were in training I told her I knew what was going on and apologized. Natasha accepted it but I could tell deep down she hadn't. So I paired them up and smiled at Nat who gave me the most happy smile in the world. Let's just say I didn't interfere with their fight and that Sharon was in hospital afterwards for 2 weeks. Ever since I did that, that is when me and Natasha started getting closer as friends and we'll obviously now she makes me the happiest man in the world. But Sharon also started to get under my skin and ask me out. More than once I declined and said I didn't have those type of feelings for her but no here she is again trying to get me to do or go somewhere I don't want to.
"So you want to go a place a little quieter?"
"Why?"
"So you and I can have a serious and fun little chat..." I could tell she was trying to flirt but all it took for Natasha was to walk up to me half and hour ago and whisper in my ear and I still get the shivers from it. And Sharon's didn't even work.
"No thanks I am having alot of fun here actually." I said and gave her a quick fake smile.
"See I told you I was fun."
"Umm no not with you before I was with Sam and Natasha now I am a bit bored so I am gonna go and see Tony."
I started walking off.
"Wait Steve."
She ran Infront of me and tried to kiss me. Until I heard a coughing sound and Natasha was standing right there.
"Don't force it in people who don't want you to kiss them and I am pretty sure Steve has a valid reason why he doesn't want you to kiss him."
"Pfffff yeah Steve has a valid reason why he does want to haha. This dude hasn't been kissed for ages since I don't know 1945 haha do don't give me that crap."
"Sharon I kissed someone this morning."
When I said that I could see Natasha's cheeks go a darker shade of pink. But only I noticed because well you know.
"Haha I thought captain America/ Steve Rogers never lied."
"I am not Sharon." I said and laughed.
"Rogers you know what I don't care I am kissing you.....ohhh."
Sharon stopped rambling because Natasha's lips were on mine obviously to make a point and I wasn't going to complain. After a few seconds she pulled away and Sharon left. Natasha smiled at me and led me into a hall way. Were we continued.
.
1 hour later
.
We crept out of the hall way and it was 10 minutes to midnight. Natasha pulled me into the dance floor and we started dancing.
"Hey Nat?"
"Yep?"
"This may seem to fast to say but I just want to say..."
"Steve what are you doing."
"That I love you."
I could see that Nat was surprised.
"Don't worry you don't need to say it back. I just wanted you to know."

Natasha POV

"I love you too" I said in my head. I can't believe he loves me it has been so long since I heard those words, so long.

10

We sat down at the picnic and ate our sandwiches my mum and dad were telling me story's of when I was young I was 3 yrs old.

9

A strange man came up and started yelling at my parents "run Natalia". My mother said.

8

"Where is your daughter?" I heard him say. His name was ivan. Why was he shouting at my mum. "She is mine"
"No she isn't" my mother said

7

He took out his guns and pointed them at my parents."Noooooo!!"
"Natalia look at me."
"But mum"

6

"I love you Natalia." was her last words.

5

If course I love him I have for 2 years. My mum always said I deserve someone nice but do I really deserve him?

4

"Oh shut up Natasha he loves you!" I said to myself.

3

I can't kiss him though because everyone will find out. But I will tell him.

2

You no what stuff it I am doing it. I don't care if anyone else finds out.
I pulled Steve closer and finally told the truth.
"I love you so much Steve and I want you to know that you give me the courage I need to say things like this and you have helped me through the darkest times in my life without hesitation so..."

1

"Happy new year love" I pulled him into a deep kiss which he gladly except. I deepened the kiss and put my hands in his hair. We broke the kiss after a while. Tears started to fall from my eyes.
"Happy new year babe. I love you so much from the first time I met you I was just scared to admit it ."
"I love you too."
"Hey don't cry it's okay."
"Sorry it's just that ummm."
"It's okay come on let's go talk to the others."
I turned around very happy to meet all the faces of my friends staring at us. And at exactly the same time they said.
"OMG I KNEW IT!!"

Sorry for the longer wait. I kind of had a writer's block
If you wanted to see Steve's suit this is it:

I also wanted to say thank you so much for all of the support on this storyPlease leave your reviews☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Please leave your reviews
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️