The flight

Natasha POV

I woke up free of nightmares which is very unusual, I always have nightmares and have to handcuff myself to the bed so didn't hurt myself, but I guess last night I thought I didn't need them. I did have a dream though a recurring memory. I could have kissed anyone else but no I had to kiss him. I mean I didn't regret it at all I just didn't want anyone to know my feelings. To stop my thoughts I started to pack I was way to tired to pack last night so I said I was going to do it in the morning. I looked at my alarm clock. Crap I had half an hour before we needed to be on the plane and before that I had to meet with the others in 10 minutes time. I still needed a shower, I needed to pack and I needed to have breakfast. Gosh that was a lot to do in 10 minutes so I better get started. I had a quick shower and packed my bags and met Tony and the rest 3 minutes late, Tony's going to be so mad.
.
(At the briefing)
.
"Little Red your late? Something on your mind from last night huh?" Tony said to me with a smirk in his lips, I gave his a death glare and moved past to sit in the sofa when I saw Steve sleeping peacefully. He must of had trouble sleeping to I thought.
"Can someone wake him up now your here we can start briefing."
"I can it would be my pleasure." Said Clint.
"STEVE SHES BEEN ABDUCTED BY ALIENS"
"Who wait was.... Awwww Clint u ass!"
I couldn't help myself from laughing he was so cute.
Tony bored us with his talk and we went towards the plane. We took Tony's private plane since he was a billionaire. I stepped on to the plane to find pure luxury. I was greeted by ruby red plush seats and 10 butler's making me feel comfortable at all times. Tony said we could sit anywhere but I really was wanted the comfort of Steve. Instead I asked to sig next to Wanda she agreed. I really wanted to sit next to someone right now for some reason. We played different games and just talked for what seemed a long time. I carefully brought up the subject about Wanda and Bucky.
"Hey so what's with you and Bucky over there making eyes at eachother huh?"
"Ummm fine you caught me I like him alot but I don't think he likes me?"
"Ohhh come on Wanda everyone can see you have the boys for him and vice versa and you do know you can look inside people's heads right?"
"Tasha!! I don't want to look inside people's heads I want to be able to trust him!"
"Fine oh he may answer your question now!"
"Oh I'm hi Natasha do you mind if we swap seats for a second?"
"Sure where were you sitting?"
"Thanks next to Steve"
Oh great I mean I wanted to sit next to him but Clint and Thor were sitting behind them so it I wanted to sleep I would have to keep one eye open.
"Hey Nat did Buck and Wanda  kick u out to?"
"Yep Wanda replaced me"
We chatted for a while until I fell asleep.

Clint POV

As soon and Nat and Steve went to sleep I started on my plan. I leaned Natasha over onto Steve's shoulder but i had to be careful because Steve is a very light sleeper and wakes up at almost everything. I then put Natasha's hand onto Steve's torso and slightly leaned Steve's head on top of Natasha's. I knew she was going to kill me for this so I sat next to Laura who was on her own next to Natasha and Steve's seats and pretended to go to sleep all the kids were at their grandparents so it was a lovely week just for us I snapped a picture and dosed off quickly so if Natasha woke up she possibly wouldn't think it was me.

Natasha POV

I woke up at the sound of someone's TV and realised what position was in. I mean it was a very comfortable position but awkward because Steve's head was on top of mine. I carefully lifted my head up and hit Clint right in the belly winding him. I then realized where my hand was he has so many muscles on his torso I really couldn't believe it but I couldn't leave it their. I quickly took my hand away and Steve stirred in his sleep he soon went back into a deep sleep though. I turned around to look at Clint still holding his belly.
"Fine I deserved that"
"Yes now you know not to mess with the black widow!"
"But you guys looked so cute after I put you in that position."
I huffed and looked at maps on my phone we had about an hour left. I was pulled from my thoughts when a text popped up from Clint.
"Really Clint you had to text me you couldn't just tell me?"
"No it's a picture."
I opened up the picture and it was of me and Steve from about 5 minutes ago. I was about to hit Clint when I was held back by a soldier. He stared down at my phone and said
"Clint right?"
"Yep how did you know" I said sarcastically.
I turned back to my phone when Bruce walked passed. He winked at me I generally thought we were going to be sick. I knew Bruce saw me as more than a friend but if he kept going that way he wasn't even going to be my friend. I heaved at Clint who just asked.
"Nat you ok are you sick?" I turned around to again be greeted by his baby blue eyes.
"No i am fine Bruce winked at me."
"Oh now u see why you want to be sick!"
I laughed and waited for dinner to come around on the plane. I knew we only had one hour left but why not make the most of it!
Me and Steve talked and ate for the rest of the journey until the plane stopped. I climbed out and saw the beginning of an awesome holiday.

Hope you guys liked this chapter
They have arrived
Please leave your reviews
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️