Help Her!

Steve's POV

I quickly raced towards her not knowing what to do. I immediately pick her up and run her down to the hospital at the bottom on the tower. I barge through the doors and call for Bruce, I knew he had a thing for Natasha and didn't really like him for it, but still he was the best in the hospital. It looked like she lost a lot of blood. Why didn't she call me or text me or one of the others for back up. I am worried to death she won't be ok but I know she will because she is the strongest woman I know and I also no she never gives up, that means I won't either. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek and walked out og the room I didn't want Bruce to become suspicious about my feelings. I am sure it's just a crush how could it not be. I spoke to JARVIS to tell Fury what's going on. Fury was like a father to Natasha and Clint was like a brother they both came running up to check on her. Wanda followed closely behind. Natasha and Wanda were very close like sisters. I walked back into the room and sat on the chair next to her hospital bed for a few minutes, Bruce came in and the others left. "Cap she should be fine she is stable now, I was very worried then." "Thanks Bruce" "you should probably go back to the tower. I am down here all the time so I will check on her, where and how did you find her by the way?"
I really didn't want to go back so I just stayed there. "I went for a walk when I found her in the floor unconscious and brought her straight down." I said and the words that came out of Bruce's mouth next made me so happy "You saved her life Steve" with that he left the room.
.
(1 hour later)
.
I quickly left the room to get some things to eat and ran straight back to her. I felt like I couldn't leave her. The chair was very uncomfortable but I couldn't care less. I took out my notebook and started to sketch ever since I woke up out of the ice I started sketching again like I used to before I went under. I sketched for a bout 2 hours until it was completed I wanted to capture every bit of her. It was the first time I had ever sketched a person and I always sketch what's on my mind so I guess it was her this time. No one ever sees my notebook or journal so I could draw what ever I wanted. I held her hand, I knew it was a risky move but I couldn't help it, and with that I dosed off.
.
(5 hours later)
.
I didn't get much sleep because suddenly a loud beeping noise went off I panicked and looked around it was Natasha I shouted for Bruce and he came running down. "Steve I am going to have to ask you to leave." I stood there in shock in what was happening I couldn't leave because I was in so much shock I couldn't even speak. "Steve." "Steve!" "STEVEN GRANT ROGERS." I heard Bruce scream and it pulled me back into the real world with that I ran and stood outside her room. I felt tears and more years running down my cheeks, I really don't no why this kept happening it was just a crush! My legs started shaking so I sat on the floor waiting for someone to let me in again.
.
(1 hour later)
.
I have been sitting out here for an a hour now hoping that she is going to be fine. I get called back in by Bruce and he said it was because the stitches on one of her stab wounds on her legs broke. He walked out the room again to look at other patients. I held her hand again and dosed off since I didn't get that much sleep.
.
(2 hours later)
.
I woke up and felt a soft squeeze on my hand "Hey soldier"...

Steve saved Natasha's life
Is it just a crush find out next time
Please leave your reviews
☺️☺️☺️