Stolas ending

Your's POV:I finally decided, who should I be with

Your's POV:
I finally decided, who should I be with.... It's Stolas. I went to Stolas as he turns around to see me until I kissed him on his lips. Stolas was shocked and surprised but he started to kissed me back.

/9 Years Later/

Me and Stolas got married, he always shows me love even caring too. Also, our baby was born, her name is Bella. She was about 7 years old. Me and Stolas always asked Moxxie and Millie to take care of Bella even babysitting too. Anyways, Me and Stolas were spending time together.

"I'm wondering, what's Bella up too... She's trying to do something" Stolas said as I was wondering too. Then I saw Bella as she was tiptoeing towards Stolas. I started to giggle even I know, what's going on too. "Y/N? Why are you giggling?" Stolas asked as I was trying to hold my laugh. "Nothing sweetie. I'm just thinking about the funny times" I said as Stolas was onto me now.

"Oh, really? Tell me about it?" Stolas said as Bella was behind him. "Oh, I remembered Blitzo fell out of the window and landed on the bush too but the best funny thing is you're going to get scared, right now" I said to him as he was so confuse until Bella made a noise.

"BOO!" Bella said as Stolas jumps out of his chair and turns around to see our daughter standing there as she laughs at her father. "Very funny, Bella. Next time you should scare your mommy" Stolas said as I was laughing so hard. I'm really glad we are together, Stolas.

The end~