Chapter 12

Your's POV:
I was getting bored in the limo, why is the driver taking so long to take us there unless..... Please, don't tell me, we're taking the long way to Stolas's home. Then I felt Stolas's arms wrapped around my waist as he pulls me near him, this made me feel nervous.

"Stolas?! What are you doing?!" I said as I was panicking. "Don't worry, Y/N. We're taking the long way to my home but let's have some fun first until we make it to our destination" Stolas said as I was really nervous now.

(Warning! Lemon!)

Stolas started to kiss on my neck as I was struggling to get away but he was on top of me. Then found my sweet spot as I started to moan, I try to hide it but I let it out. I then felt myself, I was wet again even I lost my virgin to Valentino and Vox in the porn studio. I felt Stolas removed my pants and underwear as I shivered of the coldness.

"Stolas! Please! The driver will hear! Even, I'm nervous too!" I said to Stolas as he chuckles at me. "Don't worry about it. The driver can't hear us because it's sound proof here. It's only hurts a little, Y/N. Don't worry" Stolas said as I was still nervous. Then Stolas thrust his member inside as I moan in pain and pleasure too, he start to go faster as he thrust inside of me until he cum inside of me. I feel like, I can't walk anymore.

"You should put your underwear and pants on, Y/N. We made it to our destination now" Stolas said as I put on my underwear and pants until the driver open the door for both of us.

(I am really sorry if p, it's short even bad at making lemon too! 😖🙏😖🙏)