Chapter 15

Your's POV:
Lucifer was the first one to walk up to Stolas and he was glaring him too, I was so scared of Lucifer's glaring because it was so deadly to every demons in hell even they avoiding him from getting killed too.

"Stolas! Next time stop taking Y/N to your home!" Lucifer said as Stolas just sigh at him. "You need to calm down Lucifer. It's not like, it's the end of the world" Stolas said to him as others we are trying to hold the laughs. "But you just fucked Y/N in the limo, when you are taking her to your home" Blitzo said as I got terrified but he said to him. Lucifer, Alastor, Vox and Valentino were shocked and angry too.

"Let's go back to the hotel. I don't want to talk about this, Stolas because, what you did to her" And with that, Lucifer pick me up in bridal style as the others follow him too. This is so embarrassing.... someone end my life.

/Time skip/

When we made it back to the hotel, I saw two demons were in the hotel. They look really creepy as I was looking at them.

Harold Von Eldritch *Charlie's E.X boyfriend* (One of hell's powerful overlords)

Helsa Von Eldritch *The sister of Harold* (One of hell's powerful overlords)

"Lucifer... Who are they?" I asked as he saw, what am I looking at. "The demon boy is Harold Von Eldritch and next to him is his sister, Helsa Von Eldritch. Harold Von Eldritch is charlotte's ex-boyfriend. He has a good reason to be here my daughter's hotel" Lucifer said as he was watching them. I saw Alastor was glaring at him, I have a bad feeling. I think, Harold Von Eldritch and Alastor are enemies....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did this day get any worse or something?