Chapter 13

Your's POV:
When I came out of the limo and saw Stolas's palace, I was really amazed of his home. I saw some statues of Stolas as I was looking around.

"Wow, Stolas. I'm really amazed" I said as he chuckles at me. "I know Y/N. Let's go inside, I will tell my maids to make you tea" Stolas said as we both went inside. His palace was really big and I will get lost in his home too. Stolas took me to his living room as he told me to wait here so he can get the tea. When he left the living room, I then saw a picture of Stolas even two other demons with him.

 When he left the living room, I then saw a picture of Stolas even two other demons with him

"Is that... Stolas's wife and daughter? I wonder, what happened to them?" I said to myself until I heard Stolas behind me as he broke the silence. "Me and my wife divorced because I was cheating on her so she took her daughter with her so I will never see them again" Stolas said as I felt really sorry for him. Wait a second. He was cheating on her? Who was he with then?

"Who is this person?" I asked as he looked at his family picture. "I was dating Blitzo. He is so charming but he doesn't like me because he just wants the book to the living world" Stolas said as he gave me tea. Oh... I was gay... I don't expect that coming from him so me and Stolas talked about things as I was enjoying this.