Chapter 10

Your's POV:
I was getting to know the other demons, some of them were funny even kind too. I then saw Charlie went outside of the hotel so I decided to follow her. When I came outside, I saw Charlie was upset about something so I decided to comfort her.

"Hey, Charlie. Are you okay?" I asked her as she looked at me until she turned away. "I'm, okay. I'm just being idiot" Charlie said as tears forming in her eyes. "Charlie. Please, tell me what's wrong. I want to help you with something so everything be okay, please?" I said to her as I grabbed her shoulder. She took a deep breath and turns back to me as she broke the silence.

"You see.... Every since, I was born in hell. My people are getting slaughter every day in the extermination and no one is giving a chance! I can't not stand this anymore! I don't want my people to get killed! They deserve to go to heaven! Even, I know they have a good side too... They don't wanna show it" Charlie said as she started to cry. This made me feel really sorry for her even for people too. I gave Charlie a hug to comfort her until I have a good idea to make a happy. I took a deep breath as I begin to sing to her.

When I was finished singing to her, Charlie was shocked to give me sing. Then Charlie started to smile and give me a hug too so I hug back.

"Charlie. Don't give up because when this works, every demons will be really happy you save them from the extermination" I said to her. "Thank you so much, Mom!" Charlie said as I was shocked, what she said to me even Charlie realise, what she said too. This caused her to blush really hard as she stops hugging me.

"S-Sorry, Y/N! I need to go!" And with that, Charlie went back inside the hotel as I was standing there until I broke the silence as I was giggling.