Chapter 24

Your's POV:
Me, Mimzy and Rosie were still talking about 'I'm pregnant'. Rosie asked me, who is the father of the baby and this triggers me. I told Mimzy and Rosie everything, what happened to me because I had sex with Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas. Mimzy and Rosie were shocked about it.

"This is going to be a problem. Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas love you but you need to choose one of them to be the father, Y/N" Mimzy said as Rosie nodded in agreement. This is a problem for me, Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas are fighting over me. This will cause a chaos in hell. "But... It's going to be hard for me... If, I choose one them... They be heartbroken..." I said as I was upset. Mimzy and Rosie feel sorry for me until both of them had an idea.

"I got an idea, Y/N! You need to choose one of them even you need to tell them, you're pregnant first" Rosie said as I looked at her. "Are you sure about this?" I asked as they nodded in 'yes'. Okay. I need to choose one of them. "I will call them and tell them to meet three of us at the hazbin hotel so you can explain everything" Mimzy said as she starts to call them.

"Come on, Y/N. Let's going. The driver is waiting for us" Rosie said as Mimzy finished calling them even tell them to meet us at the hotel too. "Okay. Let's go before, I change my mind" I said as three of us went inside the car until the driver took us to the hotel.

/Time skip/

Three of us made it to the hotel and I saw Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were here too. Oh, god. I'm really nervous right now.

"There's Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas. I didn't expect them to be here so fast, they are really caring for you, Y/N" Mimzy said as I nodded in agreement with her. I then walk up to them as Mimzy and Rosie were following behind me. When I got closer to them, I got their attention on me. I saw Charlie and the others were here too.

"Y/N. Mimzy just called us about you want us to meet you at the hotel. Is there something wrong?" Alastor asked as they were concerned for me. "Guys.... I have something to say..." I said as everyone was listening to me. I took a deep breath in until I broke the silence.

"I'm, pregnant..." I said as everyone in the hotel were shocked about it. Husk spat out his drink and Nifty stop cleaning as she was standing there in shocked too. Angel Dust dropped his drink as he was looking at me, Vaggie's eyes were widened about this. Charlie drops her clipboard on the floor as she was looking at me until she runs up to me and gave me a hugs.

"Oh my Satan! Y/N! I'm so happy for you! Who's the father?" Charlie asked me as I pointed at Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas. This cause Charlie to be shocked at them even her father too. "Wait! They are the father of the baby?! But you need to choose one of them to be the father of the baby!" Vaggie said as she was still staying in shocked.

"That's the point... I have to choose one of yours to be the father... I just don't want you all to be heartbroken" I said as Mimzy and Rosie next to me and trying to comfort me too. "It's okay, Y/N. We understand" Stolas said as I was standing there in shocked of, what Stolas said. "Stolas is right. It's okay, if you choose one of us. We understand you love us all, Y/N. We will still love you. We will wait until you decide which one, who you want to be with" Alastor said as Lucifer, Vox, Valentino and Stolas nodded in agreement. They left the bar as I sat down on the chair and I starting to think.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who should I choose?

(Hi, everyone! This is going to take a long time to finish the next chapter. Anyways! I hope you enjoy the story and have a good day too! See you later, my little doves! 👋😊😘😘😘)