Chapter 8

Your's POV:
I was still with Velvet, we both got to know each other even I discovered everyone or should I say, every demons call her the slim demon because she is one of hell's powerful overlords after all. I learned everything from Velvet because she knows about hell even Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas too.

"Men! You are so lucky, Y/N! I wished, I did that with them too" Velvet said as she was squealing a lot even smiling too. "Look at the right size, Velvet. You are lucky to be with them because your one of hell's powerful overlords and everyone or should I say, every demon fears you" I said as she nodded in agreement. Then we both saw Valentino and Vox came out of the room and sitting next to us too. Both, Valentino and Vox give me a smirk as I was brushing really hard. Velvet give me a smirk too because she saw the look from Valentino and Vox.

"So, Y/N. Did you feel great today babe~" Valentino asked as I was covering my face with my hands. Please, someone save me from this teasing so I decide to stay quiet.

/Time skip/

I got really bored as Valentino and Vox were talking about something even Velvet was on her phone too. I was prepared to say something until all of us heard the familiar voice. When we turned around, it was Alastor even Lucifer and Stolas too.

"Valentino!!! Vox!!!" Alastor said in a dark tone as he walks up to us even he doesn't look happy too. "You better tell me, what you did to Y/N! Before I'll kill you, Valentino and Vox!" Alastor said as he was glaring at them until Vox give Alastor a smirk. I have a bad feeling about this again.

"What will happen if, I say. I just fucked with Y/N" Vox said as Alastor was shocked to hear it. When Alastor look at me, I was blushing really hard as I was covering my face with my hands again. This cause Alastor to get angry until he started to fight with Vox as all of us were watching them fight.

"Should we stop them before they kill each other?" I asked them as I was scared for their safety but they said no so we wait for them to stop fighting