Chapter 5

Your's POV:
Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were standing there in shocked as they were looking at me. I was prepared to say something until Alastor tackled me into a bear hug as the others were pissed off by him.

"Y/N! You're still human even you didn't anything bad too??? How did you get here?!" Alastor asked as Lucifer start to explain to them until he was done explaining of, how did I get here. "Well, that explains everything" Stolas said as the others agreed with him.

"Anyways, we should keep an eye her because she is in hell even she will get killed by other demons" Alastor said as Lucifer and Stolas agreed with him until Valentino wraps his arms around me as Vox was next to him. This cause Lucifer, Alastor and Stolas to look at them as they got really angry.

"We'll be taking Y/N to my porn studio. I want her to see my workplace because this is the first time she is in hell after all. Anyways, we'll see you later!" And with that, Valentino and Vox run outside with me and three of us were inside a limo too. I have a bad feeling about this.

Alastor's POV:
Dam you, Valentino and Vox! I'm going to kill them, when I see them again! I just hope they don't ruin her because I don't want her to become like..... blimey! I don't wanna say it! I am so going to kill them!

Lucifer's POV:
Why do they have to take her to the porn studio?! I wish, I don't want them to be in hell because they are going to make Y/N a porn star!

Stolas's POV:
Here we go again. Valentino and Vox decide to take her to porn studio. I just hope they don't make her become one too.