Chapter 18

Your's POV:
We were back at the hotel. Lucifer went back home to do his work as others did too. Vox, Valentino and Stolas went back to their own business as I decide to stay at the hotel because Alastor stayed at this hotel sometimes even helps Charlie out too. Anyways, I was on my way to my hotel room until I bumped into Alastor.

"Oh! Hey, Al! I didn't see you there. I'm sorry" I said as he chuckles at me. "It's okay, Y/N! It was an accident! Do you like to have some tea in my room?" Alastor said as I nodded in 'yes please' to him. We then went to Alastor's room until we made it, Alastor starting to make the tea as I said down on a chair.

"So, Y/N.... How is life in the living world? Did anything change or something?" Alastor asked as he gave me the tea. "I finish college so I was looking for a job to get money so I can buy my new house too. I'm trying to start my new life but.... It's not the same without you, guys in my life" I said as I drink the tea.

"Well.... It's part of your life, Y/N. You'll get used of it" Alastor said as he drink his tea too. I then finished drinking my tea and I was ready to leave his room too. "Thank you for the tea, Alastor. I'll be going now" I said as I stand up from my seat and I was prepared to leave until he grabs my arm. This made me feel nervous now. Then Alastor picks me up in bridal style and put me on the bed until he was on top of me.

(Warning! Lemon!)

"A-Alastor?! What are you doing?!" I asked as I got really nervous. Alastor chuckles at me until he broke the silence. "Oh, Y/N. You're too innocent in hell even you're very attractive to the others too" Alastor said as he kissed me on my lips and I was shocked too. He then started to kiss on my neck as I started to moan.

Then he removes my pants and underwear too, I felt really wet now because Alastor started it. Alastor remove his pants and revealing his member as I got really nervous. "Don't worry, Y/N. It be over soon" And with that, he thrust his member inside of me as I moan so loud. Alastor start to go faster and thrust harder too. I was in pain and pleasure as he thrust inside of me until he cum inside of me. I feel so sleepy until I fell asleep on Alastor's bed.

(I'm really sorry if, it short again!)