He glances to it as he takes out our bags, "It's not mine but I wish it was"

"Whose is it?"

"Ahhh" he zips his mouth closed and throw the key away.

I laugh and follow him inside after he unlocks it, the living area is huge, two big couches and a single couch all around a square large coffee table, a fluffy rug underneath the table on the clean dark oak floor. A fireplace in front where all the furniture is pointing to.

"It's beautiful" I gape as my eyes roam all the art work hung on the walls.

"We have loads to do here, we could swim in the lake but I wouldn't recommend at this time of the year but we have a hot tub, a cinema room, a gym and a gaming room. We have a pick of four bedrooms but the master is at the top and it's the best with its own balcony, we also have a large en-suite"

My eyes widen again, "That's crazy" I've never really been in a home like this, only Aiden's but that was his parents.

"Come on" he nods to the stairs.

I follow him as he carries the bags, I offered to help but he said no.

I open the door to the master bedroom, "Oh wow!" The king sized bed point to the large window and sliding doors giving us a view of the lake and balcony, the grey upholstered bed frame looks amazing. One wall is filled with mirrors, Ace slides the mirror revealing a wardrobe. He points to a door, "That's the bathroom"

I smile and open the door seeing two sinks at either side fitting into counters, a large walk in shower in the corner and the toilet at the other side in a little room for privacy. A huge white bathtub sits in front of the window with the lake on view, a blind rolled up incase you want privacy to have a bath.

Ace's arms snake around me as he pulls my back flush to his chest, "This is amazing, thank you" I lean my head back.

He kiss my head, "I love you" he whispers burry his face into the crook of my neck.

"How about we have a bath?" I turn in his arms wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Love to" He grins.

I turn back around and twist the tap allowing the hot water to gush out, I pick up the bubble bath on the tub and squirt it in. We stare out to the view waiting for the tub to fill up, I hold his arms around me leaning back against him.

When it's full I turn off the tap and begin to remove my clothing, he watches me and I stop widely smiling at him. "What?" He cackles.

I shake my head and takes off the rest before stepping into the steaming hot bubbly water, he removes his clothing and steps in sitting down opposite me.

"Really whose place is this?" I move over to him and kiss his lips hoping for him to tell me.

"Why?" He arms wrap around me as I lean back into him.

I shrug, "Just curious"

"It's Brad's"

Huh.

"How can he afford this?"

He shrugs, "Doesn't matter, I'm just happy I can take you places like this..I want to take you everywhere"

I feel the warmth spread again as I relax feeling at home, it's not the lake house that feels like home, it's him.

"Ace"

"Hmm" he inhales a sharp breath nuzzling into me.

"I love you" I whisper.

His warm breath stops fanning my neck as he stops breathing for a moment, "Really?" He whispers back.

"With all my heart" I don't care what people think of him, I know he loves me and I love him, that's all that matters.

"I love you like crazy" his lips lightly touch my neck.

__________________________________

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕