"What!?" She chokes on whatever she's drinking.

"We've been speaking for around like..three week"

"And.." she silently tries filling in the pieces I'm missing out.

"He has been showing me what it's like to have fun again and..."

"Do you not remember that he left and everything that has happened?"

"I haven't forgotten because it happened to me, we're older now and I don't know...he's different, he's in the army now and just seems happy and it makes me happy" I admit.

"Okay well I'm happy for you. I really am and Cam?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't..throw your whole heart out there again, I don't want you getting hurt" she struggles to say.

"I won't get hurt"

"Okay, well tell me everything later. I have to get ready for work"

"Okay" I sigh.

"How is he?" she blurts out.

"He's good, he's happy..he has his best friend back" I answer knowing who she is talking about.

"Good. Right, bye and love you"

"Love you too" I smile and fall back onto the mattress as I hang up.

Ace comes back five minutes later closing the door quietly behind him, "Guess what"

"What..."

"You're suppose to guess" he rolls his eyes playfully before giving me a little dance of excitement.

"What?" I whine feeling impatient.

"Pack your bags baby, we're going somewhere for five days!" He continues to dance and I laugh at his excitement.

"Where we going!?" I sit up on me knees still holding  the duvet to my body.

He moves closer to the bed still dancing before quickly swiping me off the bed and into his arms, I laugh throwing my head back. "It's a secret but I know you'll love it" he blows a raspberry into my neck making me laugh more.

"Oh, this hickey..." he points at it, "I'm gonna get so much shit" he chuckles.

"Sorry" I laugh and he places me on my feet.

"Right..." he smacks my ass, "I'll take you to Ma's to pack"

We're on the road to where ever he's taking me, he offered Ash to come but he said he needs to get back to work so he'll hang around Brad or George until he leaves tomorrow. Ace felt bad but Ash told him not to worry about it.

He pulls left into the woods on a dirt road before stopping outside a large lake house with big windows. This looks expressive.

"We're here" he removes his hand from my thigh and gets out the truck, I follow mesmerised by the house in front of us.

"Is this yours? It looks expensive"