[Part2] ⤀ 27] A Queen's Instinct [1/2]

Start from the beginning

"Great. So. The plan, Lily – what is it, exactly?" Blade pauses toying with the crown to hold my gaze steady.

"We're going back to the Island – I'm commandeering your ship, and all your treasure... but in return – you and I will take over Belle Island."

"Sounds far too simplistic," Blade motions to Eros, "You haven't mentioned him."

"He is the cause for too many deaths on the Island – and I fear he will always be... chaotic like the Rough, his nature is flawlessly flawed in every manner in every way. I am the daughter of Fantasia, the last Queen. I have the blood to command the Rough – as I am now. I am not going to the Clans to fight for my throne. I already have the throne," I speak with complete insanity, but it was my only option. Take control now – and stop allowing others to fuck around.

Aegir was planning to usurp the throne again; Signet's warning.

I couldn't wait for that to happen.

"You still have not said what will become of him – your mate," Blade speaks of the finer details, "...my lover... whom I still love, quite dearly."

"Eros will be fine," I gulp, "He will live his life in servitude to the Queen."

"The King and the Queen," Blade corrects me, "Yes?"

"You really wish to do this with me?" I ask him.

"You've got my ship in the palm of your hand – so you're already winning," Blade gives me one hint, as he looks at me a little intensely, "What if Eros doesn't enjoy the idea of slavery to you, Lily? Have you thought this through?"

"I have a few tanks he might enjoy to sleep within, I'll feed him twice a day," I speak solemnly – but Blade bursts out laughing as he walks to his window.

"Indeed you are only just beginning," Blade shrugs one shoulder, "I love Eros but I cannot tempt myself away from a warrior woman... such as yourself."

"I'm a murderer," I gulp, admitting this to Blade, "I've killed an enemy in anger – and a friend through... misguidance."

"Queens will kill – and hopefully, ideally, regret it," Blade looks over his shoulder.

"Stop saying all the perfect things," I hiss and manage to smile, "You make me feel like I can conquer anything."

"Well, apparently I'm a King now, so I better do my job – for my ship," Blade adds that on again.

"Yes, you can have your ship back if you so desperately need it – but you need to play King for a little while," I giggle uncontrollably, which I don't expect.

"A little while," Blade scoffs at my giggles, "A little while... perhaps... but I shall decide that which I do later," I nod in response. We're part way ready if we're already agreeing with one another, "What will you do with my treasure?" Blade asks, out of the blue, interrupting my deep and brief reprieve.

"Pay off the Clans into obedience," I answer, shrugging, "I'll threaten them as well, if I must."

"Oh, barnacle, what a mighty shame," Blade sighs, his mind elsewhere, his hand laid out on the window pane, as he sees the Island's lights, flickering on the horizon.

"You're sure you want t –"

"Lily, to be frank," Blade immediately cuts me off, turning around to face me, "You sold me with Eros in chains," Oh? I glance down – and I see Blade's cock is hard, quite obviously so, and Blade doesn't try to hide it, "Can you imagine the rage? Bloody awful," Blade smiles slow, winking yet again, "That's my kind of Eros to fuck."

"Um – he's mine," I add, "Mine. Blade."

"Ours," Blade growls low, "Ours or nothing, Lily. He is mine to play with just as much as you. Don't make a mistake now, you're doing so well."

"Fine, I'll concede," now I snarl back, "But don't think I won't permanently damage your ship – I can boil the water now, I'm in control of the currents, the waves, the whole crew's lives – including yours, and your lover. So – don't push me any further. Enjoy the power trip while it lasts, captain."

"I'm making history with my name on it," Blade shrugs back, "You've got a deal. I'm just going to tell my crew –" Blade begins to walk to the door – while at the same time, a wave crashes into the ship, so large it rocks us violently to the left, then back to the right, and so forth – it washes through. Blade looks at the water pooling at his feet, then slowly glances up to me, "My crew."

"I killed all of them," I add, "It's," it's because humans weren't allowed near the Island, but really I say, "A payment – for your need to love my lover."

"Fair enough, I didn't like them anyway, salty blood," Blade hisses at me, walking over a few steps, trying to keep his anger contained, holding up a finger, he points it at me and shakes it, trying to keep in his rage, "I... I like that... what you just did, that's not good..." Blade turns, still hissing to himself.

"I'm glad you like it," I whisper back, "Because if you don't obey me – I'm going to kill you, next."

"You know how that makes me feel," Blade grabs the neck of a wine bottle, using his fang to pluck out the cork– his cock gets even harder, "You fucking Siren."

I rock back in my chair, "I did that all sitting down," I exclaim, suddenly.

Blade just passes me an easy smirk.

Damn.

I guess I was already practicing throne etiquette.

I wasn't fighting my nature anymore.

I was embracing it!

It – I couldn't believe it – I – wasn't trying, nor was I denying or changing me... to please another. Any other but my own instincts.

Very suddenly, as quick as the tides could change, this fate was now far too easy.

This whole time, I just had to trust me