IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Regarding this story, I am thoroughly happy with the votes and everyone who has been reading it. However, I have noticed a few things. Yes, I admit, this story was a bit scrambled with the choices I made about the characters, mainly Bendy. Mostly because my experience in writing wasn't much and I was pretty immature when I began writing it. But like I have been trying to explain in a dignified manner, Bendy isn't a full blown demon in the story. When I say demon, I mean the image of a demonic being that has only one purpose of collecting souls or torturing the damned. Yes, Bendy is a demon in his own original character, by the original creator of him. Except, in this story, although I make no claims to the character, he is not what he is in the game. He is portrayed as a fictional high school teenager as well as Cuphead. In my story, Bendy isn't homophobic, but  fears his love towards Cuphead, which is fictional, because of how he was raised religiously. I know he's a demon, but that's just his look and features, not who I made him be in this story. I am getting very tired of all the comments of how I didn't follow the script of Bendy being a demon and how he shouldn't care about what God thinks, which he does in my story. I apologize if that's not what you want, but it makes the story more interesting and it gave me more material to write for all of you.
    Also, I noticed people being a bit mad about how Bendy in my story had a crush on Felix, but refused to fall in love with Cuphead right away. To clear that up, I was using the idea of Bendy in the BABTQFTIM series, of how he had a crush on Felix, but still preferred women. I noticed that in the series it was humorous and added some interest to it's story, so I included it in mine, so hopefully that clears it up, that way people will stop attacking with angry comments about that.
    This is the most important thing I want to talk about. I have been considering changing the story. Not entirely though. It's just the beginning has some very touchy subjects and I've noticed many people's comments which have been concerning me. To be completely honest, I have been considering deleting this entire book. I appreciate everyone's support and the love the story has gotten but I'm becoming overwhelmed. I haven't made a decision, but if the story ends up being deleted then you'll know the answer.