Ch.9

Cuphead POV

I sat in class and I caught myself staring at Bendy. This feeling I keep getting by little things is having bigger affects on me. Now that I think about it, there are some features I never realized about him. His eyes.. they actually have a beautiful shine to them when the sunlight through the window glistens on it. He smiled. I swear my heart just skipped a beat. Why the hell am I thinking this?! Am I gay?! N-no it can't be.. it's a coincidence isn't it? I heard him laugh and I felt a blush flood my face. That laugh.. it gives me butterflies.. Why?! I can't be mistaken.. this whole time being near him and living with him. It makes sense why I felt that feeling when he was near Felix. He told me Felix apparently has a crush on someone else which relieved me. It is so crystal clear.. I'm in love with that little demon. I can't tell him.. He obviously doesn't think of me that way. I have no idea what he'd do if I told him. It's obvious he likes women considering how many he flirts with. It's going to be painful to keep this away from him... It's best though.. to keep it to myself. Maybe when the right moment comes I can confess.

-time skip-

Dice and Felix came over for some studying. Instead of being in our rooms we all stayed in the living room. Bendy was extremely tired from P.E. so he went to take a nap. I don't blame him. It was real tough in that class today. It got extremely late when the four of us in the living room noticed the time. I suggested they stay the night since they both live real far from me and Bendy's home. They agreed and started contacting their parents. I was walking to Bendy's room to tell him when I noticed my bedroom door was open. I looked in seeing a figure in my bed. I walked into my room looking over my bed seeing Bendy was laying there in his shorts and a real loose shirt. I blushed insanely seeing him in my bed. I felt a knot build in my throat.

"Hey Bendy get up!" I told him. He slightly lifted his head rubbing his eyes. He sat up seeing it was me. His shirt slightly fell of his shoulders. I felt my heart beat rapidly.

"What are you doing in my bed? Get up." I scolded him. He yawned slightly.

"My room was cold. I thought you wouldn't mind. I was really tired.." He said quietly still half asleep.

"You could've covered up. Come on." I exclaimed slightly while I gripped his arm. I quickly pulled away feeling intense butterflies in my stomach from touching him.

"Jeez you don't need to get that upset. Sorry." He said grabbing his arm. I sighed looking away.

"Felix and Dice are staying the night because it's really late. I'll join them in the living room since you want to sleep here." I said walking away. He quickly sat up.

"No I'll join them! I don't want to kick you out of your own room.." He said. I glanced back at him. I walked back into the living room to help Dice and Felix become situated.

-small time skip-

I sat on my bed still feeling the warmth of Bendy on my sheets.. Why did he have to sleep in my room. My feelings for him went up so rapidly just by seeing him and barely grabbing him.. I admit I grabbed him a bit harsh and I didn't intend to.. I curled more into the blankets.. wishing I could hold him close to me..

­_____________________________________________________________

Yay Cuphead finally realized his feelings for Bendy! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks so much for reading. Bye! ^w^
______________________