Ch.16

Cuphead POV

I got rid of the transfer paper to appease Bendy. He was happy I stayed. We became so much closer as a couple as time passed. That was till the last day of school.. I was happy being with Bendy I forgot I was a grade higher and I'd be graduating.. It was the last day and I was giving an end of the year speech for the school. Me and Bendy made a lot of progress here. We both made more friends and for me unfortunately girls became obsessed with trying to be my girlfriend.. =-=. It's surprising how fast that will tire you.

Bendy POV

I sat in the seats in the auditorium for Cuppy's end of the year speech. I heard a girl sniffling. Another began confronting her for it.

"Why on earth are you crying? Cut it out." She told her.

"It's because after today we won't see Cups anymore.." She cried softly. My eyes widened.

-time skip-

Narrator POV

Cuphead walked over to Felix on the rooftop during their lunch time.

"Oh hey Cup. Jeez you look exhausted." He chuckled at him. Cup rolled his eyes sighing.

"Those girls wouldn't stop coming to me asking me to sign their yearbooks.." He sighed. Felix laughed.

"Oh shut it Felix" Cuphead said. Felix stifled his laughs. Suddenly the doors to the roof slammed open. Felix and Cup looked at the door seeing Bendy there breathing heavily.

"Cup is it true!?" Bendy exclaimed running over to him. Cup turned to him.

"Bendy what's wrong?" He asked holding him.

"You're not really going to go to college right away are you?!" Bendy exclaimed. Cup sighed.

"Bendy I-" Bendy quickly cut off Cup.

"You can't leave me here alone! Don't leave me please!" Bendy exclaimed.

"Why do you want me to stay?" Cup asked smirking. Bendy blushed.

"Because I love you, you idiot!" Bendy said. Cup smiled kissing his forehead. Felix was walking away taking a glance at the two laughing lightly.

"Such a couple I swear." Felix said. He walked off the roof as the two continued talking.

-time skip-

Bendy sat in his room against the door small amounts of tears trailing down his face.

"Bendy please let me in. Just let me talk with you." Cup said outside his door.

"Not until you say you are going to stay here!" Bendy told him sternly. Cup sighed.

"If you want an explanation I will give you one. The reason I'm-" Bendy covered his ears and yelled.

"No, no, no! I don't want an explanation from you!" Cup looked down.

"I understand.." Cup said walking off. Bendy removed his hands getting on his knees and hands.

"Cup..?" He pressed his invisible ears up to the door listening for Cup.

"No.. Cup.." Bendy softly cried more tears building up in his eyes. He slowly opened the door.

"Cup." He whined but came face with a golden retriever puppy. Shocked the puppy licked his nose causing him to fall backwards. Cup's eyes widened slightly. He walked in giving the puppy to Bendy. They sat on his bed while Bendy held the pup in his lap.

"I got him so you wouldn't be lonely while I was away." Cup said as the puppy licked Bendy's face causing him to giggle. Bendy looked down at the small pup and sighed.

"So you really are going huh?" Bendy asked him sadly.

"Yeah.. I figured since you still have another high school and you aren't fully comfortable being a couple here. I thought it'd give you time to adjust." Cup explained.

"But Cup... I don't want you to leave.." Bendy said sadly. Cup looked down.

"I know, but I think it's best." Cup told him. Cup grabbed Bendy's hand making him face him.

"I will come back for you. I promise." Cup said sternly. Bendy nodded understanding. Cup leaned in to kiss him when Bendy gasped.

"W-wait don't he's looking.." Bendy said blushing lightly.

"Who?" Cup questioned.

"The puppy.." Cup looked seeing the puppy was watching curiously. Cup laughed lightly and kissed Bendy softly.