Ch.5

WARNING: This chapter has attempted rape so if you hate that idea, don't read.

Bendy POV

Well now it all makes sense. Sure his ways for solving his sadness was wrong, but I couldn't treat him terribly especially since he just lost his brother. I know some other people would have told him to fuck off considering what he did, but I can't find it in myself to do that. It was unfair how I was treated, but maybe now I can help him, like he helped me not take my life. It'll be hard to get over what he done, I'll always remember it, but I have to give him credit for having the courage to apologize instead of being a coward. Because he has nowhere to go I thought it'd be a good idea to let him stay with me. I have a spare room in my place and I have enough money to support me and him.

Cuphead and I walked into my home bringing some belongings of his. I brought them into his room which already had a bed set up.

"So this is where I'll stay?" He asked. I nodded.

"My room's down the hall. You can put your clothes in that dresser. The bathrooms right next to your room. I'm gonna go to my room. Sleep well." I said walking out. I went to my room getting into bed. I turned to my side closing my eyes.

Cuphead POV

I watched Bendy walk away to his room. I'm still amazed he let me stay with him. I do feel like I don't deserve it either. I grabbed my bag opening it, putting my clothes into the dresser drawers. I changed into some comfortable clothes and climbed into bed.

Late that night, I woke up in cold sweat, tears dripping down my face. I had a nightmare about Mugs replaying when I watched him die in my arms. I cried into my hands missing my brother.. I was afraid to fall back asleep thinking that dream could happen again. I heard footsteps come towards my room. I saw Bendy open the door rubbing his eyes, his fur a bit messed up.

"Cups you okay? I heard crying." He said tired.

"I just had a bad dream.." I said looking down at my hands.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" He asked sitting by me on the bed. I slightly nodded.

"I dreamed of that day when Mugs died in my arms.. I'm afraid to go back to sleep.. I don't want to dream of that again.." I said quietly. He pulled me into a hug rubbing my back slightly.

"If it will help you sleep I'll stay in here with you tonight." He said softly. I nodded. He let go of me, and I got back under the covers. He sat next to me rubbing my back as I faced away from him. Slowly, I drifted back to sleep.

The next day at school, my friends were extremely surprised to see me walk in the school with Bendy by my side. Me and him were talking about random stuff when one of my friends came up to me.

"Dude, can we talk." He asked. I nodded. He brought me a distance apart from Bendy.

"Why are you talking to him? He was the one we picked on remember?" He questioned me. I slightly glared at him.

"I know that was how we all viewed him but I don't anymore. He's my friend so if any of you try to harm him I will beat you into a bloody pulp." I threatened him moving forward causing him to step back.

"O-okay dude jeez..!" He said slightly afraid. I scoffed and walked back to Bendy but.. He was gone. I turned around to see my so called friend smirking slightly. I death glared walking up to him.

"Where did those guys take him..?" I asked demandingly pushing him up against a wall.

"I don't know I was talking to you!" He said shaking. I grabbed him by his throat lifting him off the ground.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time.. Where are they..!?" I said gripping his throat tighter.

"They took him to the restroom!" He yelled in fear. I dropped him to the floor as I took off.

Narrator POV

"Let me go!" Bendy yelled trying to pull away from the grips of Cupheads friends.

"Not so fast little shit. We ain't even started yet." The 2 holding him said laughing. The other friend walked up to Bendy cracking his knuckles.

"Let's start shall we." He said smirking. He pulled back his fist and landed a punch onto Bendy's face. Bendy grunted in pain. The other was about to land another punch, but he stood there eying Bendy up and down.

"You know guys. He has very feminine features like a girl" He said walking over to Bendy lifting his chin to make him look up. "He could pass as a girl if he wanted to. So why not make those features useful huh worthless shit?" He asked smirking. The others laughed agreeing. Bendy spit in his face glaring.

"There's no way in hell I'd get you laid!" He yelled thrashing. Cupheads friend wiped the spit of his face glaring down at Bendy.

"To bad bitch." He remarked ripping Bendy's belt and unbuttoning his pants.

"GET OFF ME YOU SICK FAGGOT" Bendy screamed thrashing and kicking.

"Don't be that way. Let's just have a bit of fun." He said teasingly pulling down Bendy's pants.

"STOP PLEASE! PLEASE!" Bendy begged as tears fell down his cheeks.

"Pin him down to the floor." He told the other two still holding Bendy. Doing as they were told they held him down as the other unbuckled his belt and got between Bendy's legs smirking. Bendy cried helplessly feeling him pull down his pant's. There was suddenly a loud bang catching all of there attention. Cuphead walked in furious. He ran over punching the one on top of Bendy over. The two holding Bendy tried running out, but Cuphead grabbed both slamming them to the floor. He turned to Bendy who was crying. He gently picked him up bridal style taking him out the school, and back home.

"I'm so sorry Bendy... I wasn't paying attention and if I arrived any later...." Cuphead trailed off feeling his tears building more and more. Bendy hugged him burying his face into Cuphead's chest.

"It doesn't matter no more. I'm just thankful you saved me before he could've gone any farther... Thank you.." He said softly. Cuphead held him tightly as if he would lose him if he let go. A feeling he knew he would never want to encounter.

_____________________________________________________________________

Finished finally. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll update soon. Thanks for reading. Bye! ^w^
____________