Ch.11

Bendy POV

I stood in the kitchen cooking dinner. I thought the best way to make up for what happened. I was cooking bacon soup from scratch. I tasted it, and it was delicious. I looked at the clock seeing it was getting a bit late. Maybe he was still at school.

-time skip-

I sat at the dining table waiting for Cup. I couldn't wait much longer so I decided to eat. I saved him some in the fridge. I heard the door unlock, so I quickly stood up to greet Cuphead.

"Hey Cup, I made dinner." I told him. He nodded.

"Listen Cup.. about today.." I began to talk but he cut me off.

"What happened today was nothing much okay? I was trying to protect you. It's late so go ahead and rest. I'll clean up when I finish eating." He said walking past me. I held my arm walking off to my room. It took a while but I eventually fell asleep.

-time skip-

Cuphead POV

I sat on the roof with Felix near enjoying the warmth. I heard the door to the roof open and I saw Dice step out.

"I thought I'd find you up here. Let's walk home together Cup! I'll be waiting by the entrance." He said then ran off happily. I looked down at the ground.

"Well that's a change in your guy's regular relationship." Felix said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"The way you and Dice are. Do you even like him?" He asked me. I felt a knot build up in my throat as I continued staring at the ground.

"I'm not sure.. But I'll make sure I will." I told him.

"That's just wrong Cup. Isn't there someone you like more?" He asked me. I didn't reply... This is getting so far out of hand.. I need to do something in case things get worse. I see I really messed up, but at least I'm giving Dice what he wants. I went to the office. I hope I making the right choice.

-time skip-

I sat in my room at my desk seeing I got the paper back for me to transfer. I'm not going to do it right away. l heard my door open so I quickly put the paper in my binder.

"Hey Cup can I borrow your Science notes? I didn't get them all." He asked laughing lightly. I nodded giving him my notes.

"Did you hear? Dice apparently is in a relationship with a guy. I didn't know he was gay." Bendy said. I glanced up at him then looked back down at my desk.

"Must be nice. I want to be in a relationship too.." He said. I looked up at him shocked.

"If I get myself a girl I'd treat her like a princess. I'd bring her to tea with me after school. I would surprise her with a date to like the movies or somewhere nice. I could take her to a nice café she likes and have lunch with her. Or maybe-"

"Shut up!" I yelled cutting Bendy off. He looked at me in shock.

"Cup? What's wrong?" He asked me. I stood up from my chair.

"Who is this girl you like? A first love? Or is it a smart, wonderful, and annoying chick in her freshman year?" I asked him roughly.

"C-Cup what do you mean..?" Bendy asked quietly.

"Or could it be Alice Angel from Algebra!? What's so great about that girl!?" I asked grabbing his wrist.

"Don't tell me it's still Felix!" I said growing louder.

"W-wait a second.. what's gotten into you?" He asked with that damn soft tenderness to his voice. I looked at him gritting my teeth. I looked down and shoved him away causing him to gasp lightly.

"I don't give a damn who you go out with got it?" I asked him facing away.

"Cuphead... why are you so mad...?" Bendy asked his voice shaking.

"I don't want to hear it.. Don't talk to me about that crap.." I said casually.

"Why are you getting so mad at me..? I don't understand.." Bendy said tearing up. I looked at him seeing his tears glisten in the light.

"You idiot! You're so cruel!" Bendy exclaimed running out of my room tears falling down his cheeks. I looked down feeling tears reach my own eyes just hearing his cries from his room. I walked into his room seeing him laying up with crying. He had his hands over his eyes. I walked over to his bed side and leaned over him. I slowly and softly placed my lips on his which caused him to stop crying. I felt him push me off him gasping.

"Cup.. what.. what was that...?" Bendy asked.

"Don't you know..? Bendy.. do you love me..?" I asked him. He stared at me shocked. I leaned over caressing his cheek.

"W-wait Cup stop! I'm.. I'm so confused." Bendy said blushing looking down rubbing his head.

"It makes me so frustrated.. Why did it have to be you.." I said looking away holding his wrist.

"This is really strange Cup.. Stop fooling around." Bendy said.

"I wouldn't do this to fool around like a joke!" I exclaimed at him.

"You have no idea.. How I've thought of you this whole time we been friends.." I began tightening my grip on his arm.

"I've never thought of you as a friend.." I looked up at him "I could never love anyone in the world but you!" I confessed hugging him tightly.

"C-cup let go!" Bendy said trying to push me off. I held him tighter.

"Choose.. Will you give your heart to me? Or will you give it to some woman and let what happened trouble you every day..? No matter what you choose.. I won't let you turn back.." I told him.

"If you choose me.. kiss me.." I told him.

"Cup.. let go of me... because you're.. you're a man..!" He said his voice shaking. My eyes widened hearing him say that. So.. he thinks that way of men.. who are gay.. I stopped holding him. I sat on the edge of the bed looking down at my hands.

Bendy POV

I looked at Cuphead in disbelief. He loves me? But.. it's such a sin.. Two men.. together.. I don't judge others for it because I'm not cruel that way.. I know I had a crush on Felix except it was because he's a famous book author at his age.. But.. I could never love a guy.. I remembered those times when Cup treated me nearly the same way as when I first met him. I couldn't live with that.. It's so painful.. more then how it was before. I especially don't want to lose Cuphead.. He's my first true friend.. I looked down at my lap.

"There's no way I could fall in love with a man.." I told him. He glanced over at me. I reached out and held his cheeks.

"You're cruel Cup," I looked down for a second. I looekd back up at him. "However.. I can't lose my only friend.." I said leaning in closely to him. Right before our lips reached my phone rang loudly. Both of our eyes widened as we looked at my phone. I reached over and answered it. It was Felix. He needed some help with Science. It was a major project that could seriously damage our grade if we messed up. I looked at Cuphead who was once again looking at the ground. I looked down at my hands overthinking everything. It's such a wreck..