Ch.2

Cuphead POV

I walked home after another day bullying that worthless shit Bendy. I said goodbye to my friends as I entered my home. I felt a shudder go down my spine as I heard my foster parents yelling at each other again. It was my usual routine coming to this house. Elder Kettle passed away sometime ago, so me and my brother Mugs were put with foster parents, we actually had been with many foster parents, none are good, except they were more awful then most. Every day my brother and I came home, they were yelling at each other, or doing the nasty in their room. It was the worst. They hated me, but they adored my brother. I don't know why, but I don't care. As long as my brother didn't have to deal with pain I was fine with the way they treated me. I walked into the room me and Mugs shared. He was sitting on his bed with headphones on to block out the yelling. He saw me and took them off.

"Hey bro, you're finally back!" He exclaimed smiling big. I nodded and sat on my bed.

"So how was high school?" He asked curiosity taking him. He was still an 8th grader so he always wanted to know about high school.

"My usual day I guess.." I told him bluntly. He nodded seeing that I didn't want to talk much. Suddenly my brother started coughing up ink and wheezing. I quickly went to the bathroom and brought him a bucket to puke in. I also grabbed a towel to wipe away the ink that would fill his head and drip down his face. I comforted him as he cried from the pain. This is the reason why I am so grateful our foster parents don't treat him badly like me. He already has enough pain to go through, he doesn't need any more. My brother asked me to sleep with him in his bed that night. Seeing how he was still crying I decided to lay with him. I hummed the song Elder Kettle would sing to us as children, which caused Mugs to doze off. I held him closely as I to went to sleep.

I woke up early the next day for school. I woke up Mugs as the two of us got dressed. We both went downstairs to the kitchen to see our mother there fixing her coffee. I opened the pantry pulling out the bread, and handed the cereal to Mugs. He happily took it as he fixed himself a bowl. I just made some toast with butter. Our mother glared down at me as I ate. I rolled my eyes ignoring her.

"Sweetheart Mugs, can you get my purse from my room please?" She asked sweetly. Mugs nodded and took off.

"Listen here you pathetic brat, I want this house cleaned when you get home got it? Or so help me I will beat you to a bloody pulp got it?!" She said demandingly. I hummed in approval. She slapped me and turned away muttering 'worthless shit' under her breath. I held my cheek feeling it burn a little. At that moment Mugs came back handing her, her purse.

"Thanks sweetheart." She said kissing his forehead.

"Your welcome." He replied sitting back down.

"I'm off to work. I'll see you kids later." She said walking out the kitchen and out the door.

"Thank god she left." I said sighing.

"She slap you again?" Mugs asked. I nodded. He looked down upset and seemed like he was about to cry. I got up from my chair and walked to him. I pulled him into a tight embrace.

"Don't waste your tears on me okay bro? I can handle it." I said softly. He nodded burying his face into my chest.

"Now have a good day. I'll see you later" I said smiling.

"You too bro. Bye!" He said waving as I walked out of the house. If only I knew that, that would be the last time I heard his voice so happy...

________________________________________________________________

Hey to all of you reading my story, I'm so sorry I never updated. The Wi-Fi at my house was off because the bill wasn't paid. I got internet connection and was able to make another chapter. Now you can see Cups reason to bully Bendy because he takes his pain out on him. Bad way to solve things but it's common in some bullies. I hope you enjoyed. I'll update when I can. Bye! ^w^

__________________________________________________