Chapter 17

-time skip-

Bendy POV

Cuphead recently packed his bags to go to his new college. After I helped him the two of us went to bed. The next morning we woke up and started packing his bags into the car he got a while ago. As he was putting one bag in I grabbed his other and walked away slowly.

"Bendy!" I heard Cup exclaim. I dropped to the floor from shock. I looked up at him.

"What are you doing?" Cup asked looking at me sternly.

"I was just trying to play around?" I asked. He sighed grabbing his bag away. I got up laughing lightly. I followed him outside to the car where most of our neighbors were already up and about. I grabbed onto his arm as we were walking to the car. He stopped and pulled his arm away.

"Don't our neighbors will get suspicious." Cup told me. I looked up at him.

"Sorry" I apologized. He got in the drivers seat as I got in the passenger seat. The drive seemed so long. I stared out the window watching everything pass by. It hurts so much to think Cup is going to leave me.. But I can't force him to stay. If this is what he really wants... I'll have to deal with it..

After a while we finally arrived at the subway. We walked down and waited for his train. Suddenly I heard running coming toward us. I looked and seen it was Dice and Felix.

"Cup don't go!" Dice exclaimed hugging him tightly.

"Dice?" Cup questioned. Felix walked up to him.

"Felix?" Cup looked at him. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Thought we'd tell you goodbye before you left." Felix said. Dice glanced at me and buried his face into Cup's chest more. What pained me the most was that he didn't do anything. I looked away.

"Why does Dice get to hold you... Why is she allowed to...?" I said under my breath feeling a tear fall down my cheeks.

Cup POV

I looked over to Bendy and saw he had a tear fall down his cheek. He was mumbling something under his breath I couldn't make out. I looked down seeing Dice gripping onto my chest tightly. For some reason it disgusted me.

"Dice I'm sorry but I have to tell my boyfriend good-bye." I said pushing him away hearing him gasp. I walked over to Bendy.

"Can I have a hug?" I asked him smiling. He smiled brightly jumping up to me hugging me tightly. I looked at him as I held him.

"Now how about a kiss?" I asked smirking at him. He blushed and kissed me deeply. I pulled away and grabbed my bag smiling at all of them.

"I'll miss you guys." I told them.

Bendy POV

I looked at Cup as he got on the train. I looked down feeling tears build up. Felix held me surprising me. I looked up at him.

"I'm your friend so if you need to cry it's okay I'm here for you." He said holding me. I gripped his chest and cried deeply. I heard the train finally disappear as I had my head buried into Felix's chest. I suddenly heard Dice gasp.

"Cup!?" Dice exclaimed. I quickly looked up. Cup indeed was on the other side of the railroad. He quickly ran across the crosswalk and up to me. I ran to him as well as I jumped up feeling him embrace me.

"I'm sorry Bendy I can't leave you. I'd rather die." Cup said burying his face into my neck.

"Oh Cup I couldn't bare the thought of you leaving me!" I said holding him tightly. He looked at me and kissed me deeply.

"Bendy I'm sorry I was going to leave you. I was just worried that you weren't ready for us to be a couple because of how others viewed us. But I can't leave you now, when I finally have you." Cup told me with small tears in his eyes. I smiled wiping his tears away.

"It's okay Cup. I don't care what they say anymore. I want you to stay with me." I told him. We smiled at each other and kissed once again. I agree with Cup. Now that I have him, there is no way I am letting him go.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Finished this chapter and the story. I hope all of you who read enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for reading. Bye! ^w^
__________________________________