Ch.4

This chapter contains extremely sensitive topics, if you are not capable of reading such things I suggest not continuing.

Bendy POV

I sat under the trees near the sidewalk holding the knife in my hand. I couldn't handle my pain any longer.. I felt my tears stream down my face as I lifted the knife to my throat..

Cuphead POV

I walked through the woods carrying my bag. I was taking a short cut to my friends place. I asked all my other friends and all of them said there parents couldn't let me stay. I saw a dark figure in the distance including something shining in it's grasp. I ran closer, and saw it was Bendy holding a knife to his throat. He was crying and was pressing the knife harder to his neck, a small stream of blood beginning to flow down his neck staining his shirt. I felt something kick inside of me causing me to run to him pulling the knife out of his grasp, throwing it. I held his shoulders making him face me.

"Are you crazy!? What are you thinking!?" I nearly yelled. He looked at me.

"Why do you even care? You are the reason I'm like this! All of my pain and suffering is because of you! I never done anything to you, so what gave you the right to treat me the way you do!?" He yelled crying hard.

"Give me the knife so I can end my suffering." He wept. I felt a knot build up in my throat hearing his words. I shook my head and laid my head into his chest.

"I'm so sorry... I don't expect you to forgive me for the way I treated you.. It was so horrible.. What I've done to you.. I was in pain and I took it out on you.. It was completely unfair of me.." I said feeling my tears fall. I know how this is. A bully taking out his anger on an innocent person. It's not an excuse, and it shouldn't have been a way for me to cope with my pain. Had I known he was feeling worse then I was I wouldn't have continued. But I know if I didn't know, or see him try to take his life right now, and I saw him again at school, I know I still would've bullied him. Which makes me feel even worse.

"My brother had the ink illness and my foster parents were horrible towards me... And.. Today when I came home.. My brother died in my arms..." I cried heavily into his chest.

"I am so sorry for how I've treated you! I am so sorry!" I cried gripping his arms tightly. He wrapped his arms around me. We stayed that way for a long time as I cried in his chest letting out everything I felt built up.

"I. I forgive you. I now understand why you treated me the way you did. It wasn't right I'll tell you that. But I understand. And I'm so sorry for your loss.." He said holding my head up softly caressing my cheek. I placed my head into his chest once again and cried more soaking his shirt with my tears. After I finished crying he lifted my head up wiping away the rest of my tears. He gently kissed my forehead causing me to blush deeply.

"Do you even have anywhere to go?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"Well because you stopped me from taking my life, and you apologized, you can stay with me if you like." He said smiling.

"Are you sure it'd be okay for me to live with you?" I asked him feeling shocked he would even suggest that. He nodded.

"I have no parents anymore, just myself. I am a mechanical genius so I make my own money." He said laughing lightly. He stood up brushing the dirt from his shorts. I stood up as well adjusting my jacket. The fact he was able to look like he was completely fine. As if nothing had just happened, it made me feel horrible, but I did the same hiding it with a emotionless face.

"Well since you said it's okay, I guess I'll stay with you." I said. He nodded.

"My house is this way." He said turning and walking off. I followed him out the woods as the sun set.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Yay Bendy and Cuphead are friends! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll update soon. Thanks for reading. Bye! ^w^
______________________