Ch.6

Cuphead POV

I told Bendy I wanted to transfer us to another school so he wouldn't end up in the situation that occurred yesterday. After a while of convincing he finally agreed. We would be going there tomorrow, so today we decided to stay home.

Me and Bendy sat in the living room watching TV. I was getting very bored. Normally when I didn't do anything I'd go out with my buds, but after what they tried to do to Bendy I am never going to go near them. Well my boredom was cured by a pounding at the door.

"You expecting someone?" I asked Bendy. He shook his head. He stood up walking over to open the door.

"Ah! Felix!" Bendy exclaimed in excitement. Felix? I stood up looking over seeing a cat at the door. Why the hell is he here.?

"Come inside Felix! Why are you here?" He asked letting him in.

"You weren't at school so I was a bit worried." He replied. I felt myself grow furious.

Bendy POV

Felix was worried about me!? It's like I just got a gift from God! I am like seriously gay for Felix. He's so adventurous and amazing. Well I'm not gay, but hey Felix is the acceptation. But I don't speak to him so much. Mainly because I get close to letting my inner fangirl out, and I don't want him seeing that. I knew him ever since his major accomplishment of publishing that amazing book! I read it so many times and ever since then I've had this liking for him and his talent. I looked over seeing Cuphead slightly glaring at Felix. I wonder what's wrong with him.

"Y-You were worried about me!?" I asked trying not to sound to excited.

"Well of course. I think of you as a friend." My heart nearly dropped at those words. Felix thought of me as a friend. Meaning I could've gone to him all this time!? How could I be so blind.. I let myself suffer the entire time when he could've.. no would've helped me... I looked down at my feet.

"Eh? Is something wrong Bendy?" He asked lifting up my chin. I felt myself slightly tear up.

"I just.. I never knew you thought of me as a friend.. This whole time I thought I had no one.. I could've gone to you.." I held in my tears the best I could. He wiped the tears from my eyes gently.

"Don't worry. I just never came up to you before. So I'm partly to blame." He told me sweetly. I felt a blush creep to my cheeks. I slightly nodded in understanding. I heard fast footsteps and a slam of a door. I looked up seeing Cuphead was gone. Honestly.. What's up with him.

Cuphead POV

I ran to my room slamming the door. I don't know why, but seeing Felix wipe Bendy's tears and Bendy blushing at his actions.. It just set me off. I sat on my bed feeling fury fill me to the brim. What was this..? Why am I so mad at the way Felix touched him..? It doesn't make sense to me.. I heard pattering feet to my room. The door opened revealing Bendy. He seemed worried about me.

"Cuphead what's wrong? Why did you storm off like that?" He asked me. I looked down not knowing how to answer. I looked up glaring.

"What's it to you?! Can I not have any personal space with my own thoughts?" I asked angrily not looking at him. It was silent for a bit till I heard footsteps come towards my bed.

"I understand personal space, but I was worried about you.. Can I not worry about you?" He asked with a sound of softness in his voice. I felt myself blush a deep shade of red.

"I-I guess.. I just wanted space.." I said making an excuse.

"Well Felix left so wanna go back in the living room?" He asked. Now that he was gone I'd be much more better around Bendy. I nodded in approval and followed him to the living room. We sat together watching a random movie we found that looked appeasing. I felt the urge to ask him why he acted that way around that cat.

"Hey Bendy." I said looking down at him.

"Yeah?" He asked not looking up.

"When that cat showed up.. Why did you act that way?" I asked him.

"I just I kinda had a crush on him." He said blushing deeply. I growled under my breath. Why was I so jealous over a simple crush..

"I see.." I said bluntly. I got up from the couch. "If you don't mind I'm going to my room. Later" I said walking off. I heard Bendy scramble to his feet and grabbed onto my arm. I yanked it away causing him to stagger backwards.

"Don't grab at my arm like that.." I said looking down.

"Sorry.." He said quietly. I walked to my room shutting the door.

Bendy POV

I looked down at the floor hearing Cuphead walk away shutting his bedroom door. Did I say something wrong? Why was he treating me this way.. again..? It's not as bad as how he bullied me but.. It still hurts just as much..

________________________________________________________

Aw poor baby Bendy, Cuphead can be so jealous. Yet he don't know that's what it is he's feeling. Welp I hope you enjoyed this chapter to those who are reading it. I'll update when I can. Thanks for reading. Bye! ^w^
______________________________________________________