Ch.10

WARNING: There's is a lemon in this chapter. Not only that but you may not like who it's about -//~//- Other then that enjoy!

Narrator POV

The next day they were all walking to school.

"You know when I went into Cupheads room to wake him up his entire belly was showing." Bendy told Dice laughing. He laughed along with him. Cuphead walking behind them lightly blushed from Bendy's words. They reached school grounds and heard the one minute bell ring. Bendy exclaimed at the sound.

"Cup we better hurry! We're late!" Bendy exclaimed running to the entrance with Dice.

"Who's fault is that..?" Cuphead muttered running behind them. The three ran to their lockers quickly putting there things away. Felix appeared to be late as well. He turned seeing the three run in.

"I think we can make it if we run." Bendy said breathing slightly heavy from running.

"It's because you were taking your sweet time getting ready." Cup said slightly annoyed. Bendy laughed slightly and apologized.

"Must be a fun life living with Bendy huh?" Felix asked laughing. Cup nodded hearing the sarcast remark in Felix's voice.

"Hey Cup can you give me the notes from our Algerbra class at lunch? Thanks!" Bendy said running off with Dice.

"You're guy's relationship is funny." Felix said. Cup shrugged.

-time skip-

Cuphead and Bendy were in the locker room after their P.E. Class. Bendy was about to get undressed when he heard some guys laughing. He turned his head seeing they were laughing at him.

"What are you laughing at?" Bendy asked.

"Your body is so much like a girl it should be humiliating. You know this is the boys locker room?" They said laughing histeracilly. Bendy glared at them.

"Are you sure I look like a girl? Because I'm trying my best to see things in your perspective but I just can't get my head that far up my ass." Bendy replied to his comment slightly smirking. Cuphead heard and snickered while others around laughed. The two guys blushed in embarrasment.

"You short goddamn little fucker.." One of them grumbled under his breath.

"It's hilarious seeing you try to fit that vocabulary into one sentence." Bendy remarked. One of them grabbed him by the colar of his gym shirt. Bendy's eyes widened.

"I ought to smash your face in!" The one holding him exclaimed. Bendy gripped onto the hand holding him by his shirt glaring.

"Got nothing to say do you?" He said smirking. He raised his fist and was about to punch him till Cuphead punched him instead. The guy went back shocked holding his chin.

"Fuck off asshole! Don't you dare touch him!" Cup exclaimed. They looked at him in utter surprise.

"Why would you protect someone as worthless as him?" The one he hit asked. Cup gripped his fists tightly and hit him again. Shouting could be heard outside the locker room and Dice could hear it as he was getting a drink of water from the drinking fountain. Dice ran in seeing a braul between Cup and two guys. Felix who was also in there ran over and held Cup back while two other students held back the other two. Dice ran over to Bendy seeing him slightly teary eyed.

"What the heck Cup! That's no way to solve anything!" Felix told him. Cup didn't reply. Cup had scratches and bruises along his face. Cup yanked himself away from Felix's grip walking off. Bendy quickly ran up to him.