"What should I say to him at work today? What if I run into him? He left me so jittery and goofy feeling like I'm in high school again." I got up to fix some tea.

"Girl just talk to him like you usually do. Breakfast is ready." She said laughing at me.

    We fixed our plates continuing to chat about random stuff before getting ready to head to work. I didn't feel like driving my Honda so we rode in Ally's car. Normally my appearance was not extremely important to me. I had no reason to go all out and get dressed up, but now with Owen around and potentially running into him at work, I had a reason to dress up. With the little money I had leftover out of my paychecks, I could afford some cute casual outfits for work and start wearing a little makeup as well. When we arrived at Wilcox's dealership Cindy was at the front desk searching through files in a hurry. She looked frustrated and highly upset. Ally spoke up before I could.

"Cindy, what's goin' on?" We walked up to the front desk startling her.

"Oh hi, girls sorry I didn't greet you when you walked in my mind is all over the place."

"No biggie," I replied.

"Matthew is out of town and we have some large investors coming in today to check out our cars. Not to mention Wilcox will be here and Erica too so I'm freaking out right now."

She threw files left and right checking cabinets and all.

"The worst part about it is I can't find that dang on contract." She mumbled.

"Cindy calm down Erica's cool she'll know you don't have everything handled here by yourself," Ally assured her.

"I know but if I mess up it's not a good look in this line of business, especially for women, found it!" She pulled the balled up document out of a file cabinet holding it up in the air smiling.

"Oh, ladies since you're already here I might as well inform you that the investors are also doing a check-up on our employees as well, so be on your best behavior. Also, we're conducting a staff meeting on the ground floor in the main garage today so don't be late."

   We nodded as she rushed off from the front desk practically sprinting down the hall in six-inch black heels. She was always in a hurry.

"Damn she just gon leave this mess?" Ally asked referring to the massive load of papers Cindy left surrounding the front desk.

"Guess so"

"Lindsey gon be mad as fuck." She said referring to the girl who works at the front desk.

    We headed down the hallway to the elevator on our way to the call center room. Ally carried on talking about our next-door neighbors annoying her as car salesman and women passed us by. I looked up from the floor catching a pair of hypnotizing brown eyes set on me. It was Owen in a navy blue jumpsuit walking with a bottle of water in his hands. He continued watching me as we nearly passed by each other. He winked at me touching my arm slightly as he walked by continuing on his stroll.

Where was he going? I wanted to go. What was this man doing to me?

    When we got up to the call center room there was not as much noise like there usually was. You could hear a pen drop. Damn investors come and everyone wants to work diligently. This should be an everyday thing. Ally and I got to our seats signing in before accepting and requesting a few calls. We worked non stop for a couple of hours before Brad, a co-worker notified everyone that the staff meeting would be starting in a few minutes. I'd rather attend a meeting than sit down answering calls for another twenty minutes so that was refreshing. We got down to the garage to find Mechanics, Technicians, Salesmen, Saleswomen, and other business people scattered around the huge garage. My eyes detected Owen a couple of feet away joking around with Andre as usual. They stood in their spot waiting for the meeting to start. A part of me desired for him to look in my direction. I stood next to Ally with my arms crossed looking around.