Chapter 19: Wild Chase

The sound of the footsteps were resonating in such a ruckus through the interior walls of the castle as the two members were heading out the entrance gate before the portcullis closed down. And as they continued running across the bridge, they immediately tripped over the ropes that were set as one of the traps. But they were still able to reach the very exit without stopping. Their breaths have been puffing heavily into the cold air, side by side.

"We don't have much time left! She's going to escape. It's either you or me who has to go after her!" Taeyun said briefly.

"I'll go," Jiyoo urged on, opening the car door and turning on the engine fully.

"Okay, I'll inform the others now," he noted, then he pressed the Bluetooth button and called the group right away. "Guys, please come to the parking lot as soon as possible now!"

"Roger that," Ryung responded, including Joon-wo and Hwan with their hums.

In about five minutes, the three of them already met up and went straight to the exit, jogging all the way towards the car.

"I'll drive," the eldest Hyung said voluntarily and took out the key to open every door.

Jaesang and Min-Jun also showed up, but as for Bryan and his friends, they were left wondering in confusion.

"Hold on! There's not enough space for all of us to get in!" Sally pointed out.

"We're just going to have to separate from you guys," Bryan said.

"Are you sure about that?!" Jaesang asked for reassurance.

"Yeah! We'll be on the way. My car is parked next to the tree," he uttered.

"Well, you better catch up to us, then, alright?" Jaesang reminded him.

"No worries, dude," Bryan said with certainty.

"Kay, let's go!" Ava exclaimed as she and the rest of them hurried inside their vehicles until they started to drive away from the entire theme park that is now left with emergency lights alarming each area.

At a far distance of the highway road was the unknown figure riding on the motorcycle with her black-leathered gloves gripping on the handlebars tightly in its fast speed further ahead.

On the other hand, Jiyoo was steering the wheel at one kilometer, just right behind her. He was getting anxious since he had never driven that highly and briskly until just recently and this was his first time to do it, which is against the rules. He remained focused on driving and pressed the stereo button to answer the call from his friends by putting their voices on speaker.

"How are you doing up there?!" Jaesang asked.

"Are you close to her?" Hwan queried.

"Not yet, but I'm almost there, though," Jiyoo said. 

"Great! We'll make sure we block the way on the other side," Hwan said.

"There's no shortcut!" Joon-wo said in irritation.

"Oh shit, so we're taking the long way?" Taeyun exaggerated.

"Unfortunately, we've got no choice, bro," Min-Jun bit his bottom lip and frowned.

"We'll head onto the next lane," Ryung instructed.

"Okay," Joon-wo mumbled as he rotated the wheel clockwise before he made the right turn and sped off.

In just about a few seconds, the radio was turned on live where the broadcaster began to address the news.