Chapter 18: Lotte World

The recreation is inoperative as they are under preservation and will be used. Each of them had swooped right in through the side doors stealthily and scrutinized. Hwan began to view the red-lettering of the signage with his hands quivering in abhorrence at the thought of passing the maze that has spooky forms of displays, lights, and sounds. He gaped his mouth open in disbelief because this wasn't his first time to go through the obstacles. At this moment, he's only option is to conquer his fear.

"Why do I have to be the one to withstand here?" He grimaced a little, then walked inside hurriedly, not wanting to look around, but straight ahead.

Joon-wo, who was aporetic and familiarized, had already stepped inside the Observatory Arcade, while pacing slowly to skim the controlling sticks of the machine. He then heard dainty, bleeping tunes coming from the opposite side of the rows that made him flinch. A vrooming sound was increasing behind him as he spotted the racing car wheels steering uncontrollably.

Min-Jun and Sally, on the flip side, were examining the small lake in awe, however, they shook their heads to concentrate on what they're supposed to do.

"She's here, isn't she?" Sally whispered.

"Maybe-" Min-Jun replied, then whipped his head to see the swan boat moving towards them, much to his amazement. He turned back to her, asking. "Want to hop in?"

"Okay..." she answered falteringly.

"It's going to be fun. Is this your first time?"

"No. I've been here more than once."

"What? When?" Min-Jun's eyes blinked astonishingly.

"Joke!" Sally said, giggling at his expression and squeezed his cheeks. "You're so cute, and you are correct. This is my first time in Lord Nelson's Armada."

Min-Jun smiled at her and held her hand tenderly before he pecked her on the cheek.

In the interval, Ryung saw the empty coaster in front of him as he searched the traces of the girl in every seat. He landed his foot on the board till it automatically stirred precipitously that pushed him to sit down. The blower on all four corners blasted out of the hole with smoking fumes that recoiled him in a slouching posture. He shrugged his shoulders down, saying to himself in mind. "Great... Now, I'm stuck."

Simultaneously, Jaesang sauntered forward with finicky footsteps and glimpse at himself in the Mirror Maze, reminding him of the two horror-thriller movies; IT and Get Out. He whistled a tune, but it was dead silent around him. And for five seconds, another whistle called him back that made him glide over warily.

"Gosh... There's so many of them," he blew a faint raspberry with his lips trilling, then began to vocalize.

Verse 1: "Aren't you somethin' to admire?

'Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror

And I can't help but notice

You reflect in this heart of mine

If you ever feel alone and

The glare makes me hard to find

Just know that I'm always

Parallel on the other side..."

He stride ploddingly and pivoted with the bottom heels of his shoes.

Pre-Chorus: "'Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul

I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go