Chapter 10: Missing You

Taeyun's POV

The small noises of gunshots firing was heard through the phone. Distinct effects had appeared in the rounds as victory was declared, much to his triumph.

"Yes," he hissed in alleviation with a pump of first. Shortly after, he left the game and scrolled to read his messages. He heaved a longing sigh and turned on his Bluetooth speaker to play his music.

Whilst, he laid his head back on the couch and raised his phone up to chat with his friend.

"Ready to play again?" He asked.

"Next time," she replied back.

"I haven't seen you in person. When?"

"You'll find out," she said with a diamond and smile emojis.

Taeyun pursed his lips in curiosity, but he was still content anyways. He checked to see the flower inside the snow globe that was displayed on his desk, reflecting upon the speeches that he and his friends made for Bryan's friend. Nonetheless, did they even consider her as one? For him, he knows the answer to that question.

...

...

...

Jaesang's POV

The Vlive reached 8.5 million views while he was singing a variety of songs for the Echoes. He swayed a little back and forth in melancholy.

"What am I now? What am I now?

What if I'm someone I don't want around?

I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm falling.

What if I'm down?

What if I'm out?

What if I'm someone you won't talk about?

I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm falling..."

...

He finished the last couple of notes softly in a falsetto and continued to the next after reading the comment that the fan suggested.

...

"We were so beautiful,

We were so tragic,

No other magic,

Could ever compare..."

...

He stared at the picture frames, hanging on his bedside where his mind was currently zoning off into space. A trip on Jeju Island with his friends.

It was fun, yet impassive all at once because of someone.

...

"I lost myself, seventeen,

Then you came, found me,

No other magic,

Could ever compare..."

...

He admired her beauty,

Her smile and her laughter,

Especially her boldness.

The night on the balcony was the first time he knew what his true feelings were,

And the dream that he can never forget.

...

"There's a room,

In my heart with the memories we made,