Chapter 31: Dirty Little Secret

Y/N's POV
I was strapped to a chair while giving a death glare at Tomura. When I get out of this chair I'm gonna give the beating of his life.

'Want to explain? Traitor!'
'Its not my fault the boss wanted you and Bakugou. I had no other choice.'
'If I told he cheated on your mother and had another kid wouldn't you wanna kill him.'
'He what?!'
'Yep. And he erased the woman's mind of his existence and disappeared. The woman and the kid are still alive and is a member as well. The mother doesn't know yet.'
'Let me kill them!'
'But he's your half brother. And he goes to U.A. and you two meet before... you just didn't know it yet.'
'What's his name?'
'Izuku Midoriya.'
'That scrawny kid!'

'Mhm. He knows that you're his brother but doesn't know who his father is.'
'Well that's good to here.'
'Aww you do care.'
'Shut up!'

I look at stitch face who's name is Dabi. Like Dobby the house elf. I wonder what his memories are like, he has the exact same eyes as Endeavors.

Oh....... I was right.

Why don't I tease this guy a little bit.

"You know.... all your backstories are lame when it comes to being a villain. But Stitch face over there has an interesting one." I said in the most creepiest voice I've got. I then giggle uncontrollably and do Pennywise's famous line.

"I know you secret~ Your dirty little secret~" I say singly

"Shut up!" he shouts, starting his flames.

"But that won't be fun would it, I like to play with my toys. You happen to actually have a backstory, something everyone needs in this room."

I then stand up from the chair. The restraints fall past me as I stand up. "You should try harder on the restraints, they pasted me like I was a ghost." "How?! No one can get out of those restraints!!" Tomura tried to acted surprised, and he's nailing it.

I start singing Pennywise's line again.

"I know your secret~ Your dirty little secret~ I know your secret~ Your dirty little secret~" over and over till Dabi just lost it.

"SHUT UP WILL YOU!!!"

"Pizza delivery!"

"What the f-" BOOM!!!!

All Might breaks though the wall "YOU VILLAINS WILL NEVER PROSPER! AND YOU COULD NEVER TURN YOUNG L/N INTO A- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARMS?!" he said "Your pathetic government, that's what happened!" I yell jerking away from him "You should've killed me when you had the chance." I said sternly; creating a lightsaber slicing the the branches the held Kurogiri, Toga, Dabi, Twice, and Tomura.

"We're leaving." I said teleporting the villains to a safe distance.

"The others will be here to pick you up. Don't move. Kurogiri, your in charge till I get back!" I say run away then taking flight. I make a phone and call Uraraka "Y/N! Is that you?!" "Yes are the others with you?" "Yes and we might have new members." "Tell me that later right now keep the crowds back and safe away from the fight that's about to take place. I'll try to keep the Nomu's in one place."

I hang up. I then turn the phone into an ancient horn. I stop flying in mid air blow as hard as I can. Then I resume flying and the Nomu's seem to notice me, that's when they started to follow like zombies.

I lead them to where aren't any civilians and see All For One. I then see Izuku, Iida, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Momo hiding from him. What are they doing here?!

"ALL FOR ONE! YOUR RAIN OF TERROR ENDS HERE!" I shout at him, I now grabbed his attention. All the Nomu's stop behind me and look at me, I then point at All For One. Then they start to attack him. I teleport to Izuku.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Do you know how much trouble you'll be in if you get caught?!" "Don't look at me it was Todoroki and Kirishima's idea." "When this over I'm not giving any of you cookies or pastries for a week. Now get out here and keep the crowds back and safe. Now go!" I said pointing a way out of the hiding place.

I then teleport back and see all the Nomu's dead. Well so much for trying; I then get punched in the face by All For One. "What would your sons think of this," I said throwing him off "I thought that you cared for them. Apparently I was wrong, you're like the others, PATHETIC!"

I throw my hand and shards of obsidian come out of the ground and manage to stab his shoulder.

Time to expose his secrets!