Chapter 26: Nighmare

Y/N's POV
I decided to let Wolf do his thing in his world and I took a nap in my hammock
while waiting for Izuku and Kirishima to decide. I had the most terrifying dream.

Dream:
I was in the middle of a battle field, debris was everywhere, then I saw the number one villain, the symbol of evil, All. For. One. I looked down and saw Uraraka's dead body in my arms.

No.......

"Please don't leave me! Don't leave me alone! Please don't leave me here! I can't loose you too!" I cried, hugging her body in my arms. I look up at All for One and see his head gone! People then start walking towards the field, their faces of shock went from All for One to me.

"Monster!"
"She killed that poor girl!"
"Kill her!"
"Destroy her!"
"Y-Y/N."

I turn around and see my classmates and heroes behind me. "I didn't do anything I swear!" I cried, tears spilling out my eyes like water falls. Their faces looked with anger and disappointment. Arms then wrap around mine and start dragging me towards a truck with the Four Elements symbol on it.

"No! You can't take me back! You can't take me! Please!"

I wake up with tears and sweat on me. I start breathing heavily to relax myself. I hold up my knees to my chest and start crying. I can't let that happen to Uraraka or anyone I care about. But if it happens........

Oh god.

I then start balling my eyes out into my knees. I then start thinking of all the bad things that would happen to everyone that knew about me or even saw me. I start to cry even harder.

Uraraka came in and saw me sobbing to the point where blood was coming out of my eyes! "Y/N!" she cries. I come down from my hammock and hug her as if she would disappear forever. "Had another nightmare." she said, petting my head in a soothing way. I nod in her shirt that was stained with blood and tears.

I told her about what I dreamt of. She told me that it was just a dream that will never happen. But I'm still worried. Not just for her but for everyone; its not easy having so much pressure on you of keeping your family and friends safe when you have the power of a god.

Time skip to an hour later

I walked into the blank realm and see Izuku and Kirishima arguing about something, I didn't want to pay attention. "Have you figured something out or do I need to give you more time." I said making them stop and look at me. Kirishima then went pale "Y-Y/N what happened to your face?" he said pointing at me. I touch my face and feel the blood tears still falls from my eyes. "It's from the memories of everyone's death from my dreams." I said wanting to cry, but I can't show any weakness. "Wh-what?" "I have nightmares of everyone dying because of my existence. Then I get taken away from the people that took care of me to where I will be tortured till my life is destroyed." I look down and the drops of blood splat on the ground.

"Now you see why S.P.E.W. exists. To keep people from getting hurt. From loosing the only family I have. If word got out that I exist the government will come after me, killing everyone that knows what I possess!" I cried, blood then start pouring out of my eyes "I don't wanna loose what gained."

Izuku's POV
I never thought about it that way. Y/N starts crying blood and falls on her knees. Her hair starts turning blue and wave like the ocean. I then start thinking about what she said; I start realizing why she was doing this. She just wants people to not suffer the way she did and help people who are misunderstood.

"I'll join."

I look at Kirishima and see him kneeling down to Y/N's eye level. He hugs her as she cries even harder and her blood tears turn back to normal. She hugs him back with a squeeze "Thank you Ejiro." I hear her muffled voice say in his shirt. "Midoriya, aren't you joining?" Kirishima says looking at me.

"I'll do it." I said.

Y/N then starts to calm down. She gets up from the ground as her hair changes to her (h/c) and stop moving. "This process requires you give your loyalty. And have to cover up the oath you need to take." she said forming a knife in her hand. "Who is willing to go first?" Kirishima then gets up "I will." "Alright. Ejiro Kirishima, are you willing to take the oath and give loyalty to S.P.E.W.?" Kirishima then nods his head "First you need to know where the oath will be placed." Kirishima then lifts up his shirt and points to his side. She then starts to carve something on his side.

Once she's done carving she walks over to me. "Izuku Midoriya, are you willing to take the oath and give loyalty to S.P.E.W.?" "I am." "First you need to know where the oath will be placed." I point to my form arm and she starts carving the Four Elements symbol on my arm and it began to start stinging. Once she was done it started scaring. "This will happen to new members. It will become a scar only the member can see. The leader is the only one who's scar shows."

"Welcome to S.P.E.W."

3rd person POV
Y/N teleports the two home and rests in her hammock playing the violin.