Chapter 9: Baku Brother

Bakugo's POV
I can't believe that Deku beat me! Damn nerd! I was supposed to win! If he actually used his quirk, would he...
"Katsuki? Katsuki! Katsuki Bakugo! Can you hear me?!" "What do you want extra?!" I turn around to see Y/N with her arms out wide. "What the fuck are you doing?" "Gonna give you hug!" "Don't you fu-" she hugs me anyway.

"It's okay to be angry, I feel your sadness. No ones around so you can just let it out, okay?" "Why do you care?" I said trying to not let any tears fall out, then she answers something I never thought anyone would say. "I care not just because you need it, but because you're human. You need to show emotions once in awhile." Those words struck me like knives. "No ones around so you can let those tears out." I put my head on her shoulder and let some tears slip out. "If you ever need someone to talk to I'm always here." She said petting my head, she has a soft touch, like a mother. "Why don't we start over, as friends." "Whatever." "You don't have to be that way with me, think of me as your sister."

Sorry for the short chapter its just that I know that you're kind of getting bored with all the boring stuff and tomorrow I will start where they go to USJ