Chapter 6: Quirk Test

Y/N's pov
I put on the gym uniform, still keeping on my glove on, when Mina walked up to me "Hey Y/N why aren't you taking off your glove?" "If you still want to breathe I suggest to shut it." I said walking out to see our teacher standing near strange markings. "My name is Shouto Aizawa, I'll be your homeroom teacher. This is a quirk test, if you end up last, you'll be expelled." everyone is shocked and started throwing "that's not fair!" or "We just got here!" at his face.

To be honest I know he's telling the truth and partly lying. "Do you think its fair cause you were assigned to me, do you think it's fair when we have to make sacrifices, or do you think it's fair that we have losses." he said trying to make us scared but it doesn't work with me. I know what the heroes are up against, I was the thing that the heroes are trying to stop. The government made me to be a toy. A puppet for them to pull the strings. [A/N: Bakugo will be like your protective brother in this]

Bakugo went and used his quirk to throw. A. Ball. This teacher really wants us expelled. Bakugo seems to have a huge amount of pride, maybe that's why he yells die all the time. His score was 705.2, impressive. A lot of the students did a good job, Uraraka got infinity, and Izuku's went farther than Bakugo's. "Y/N you're next." Uraraka said pushing me. I pick up the ball, my tendrils come out from my back and take it from my hand, and form a slingshot. It pulls back then fires. I watched it fly off into the distance, what an amazing site.

I look at Aizawa and see a shocked face. "MERCURY!!!!" everyone yelled. Aizawa shows my score, and it looks like I shot it to Mercury. "That's a new record, last time it was Venus." I say smiling one of my best fake smiles, I wanted it to reach the sun, not some nowhere planet!

Next trial was speed, piece of cake. I was up against Iida, this will be fun! I stood there waiting for the machine to say go while Iida gets into a running position. "GO!" Iida takes off and I just take one step. Next thing I'm on the other side before Iida could blink. "0.01 seconds!" everyone looks at me like I said a curse word that should never be spoken. "What? I only walked." I said and their eyes widened even more. Uraraka was the only one that was actually sane.

The next trial was strength, this'll be easier than flying. One of my tendrils picked up one of the weight machines, as I wait for it to get heavy I started to smell smoke. "Y-Y/N!!" I hear Uraraka scream, I look to see the weight machine on fire. "That sucks." I said while more tendrils wrap around it putting the flames out. Aizawa looks at me shocked. "Can't anyone fix these." Giving them this face -_-.

Time skip to where we see the scores!

I look at that the scores and I saw that I was first. And that Momo was second, which she keeps staring at the candy cane boy with the scar on his left eye, wonder where he got that from? I look down on the scoreboard and see Izuku's name last. I don't want him to leave after he saved Uraraka's life. "And I was kidding, no one is getting expelled."  "About time you said it," I said folding my arms "Some of have worked our asses off to get here, a lot of us have been through hell and back, and not to even mention that we are all are here not just to be the number one hero, but also to help our loved ones and others who can't protect themselves. And if you think you can just expel us just because you want to, I might as well call myself the king of England!" I shout.

I'm not going to let some teacher push around students like that! Especially if this teacher is a hero. Ugh! Why do these heroes, act like they can do what ever they want!

Aizawa looks at me with pure shock. I can tell nobody talked to him like this, not even a student. Serves him right though.

??? Pov
I watched from afar seeing that girl tell Aizawa off. I'm curious on where she gets her confidence from, but most importantly, why does she wear only one glove. Seems a bit anonymous on why she wears that. Though I better be prepared on teaching this class next. Midorya needs to handle One for All before it completely destroys him.