Chapter 5: Meeting the Class

Y/N's pov
I put on the uniform and look at it in the mirror in my sisters room. I hate the coat, it reminds me of my cage. I take it off, mess up my tie, and put on f/c (favorite color) stockings. I researched that usually the popular kids are rebels.

Uraraka and I walked into UA looking for class 1-A.

"Y/N I found it!"

I turn around and see Uraraka opening the door. I walk into the classroom only to be met by a pair eyes and by eyes I mean everyone stared at me.

{A/N: you wear your glove 24/7}

I look over to see a human pikachu? I wonder why he looks like that?

Denki's pov
The door opens and I looked to see a h/c girl with beautiful e/c eyes. She had one glove and had a messed up tie without the jacket.

She must be an absolute rebel if she isn't wearing the uniform properly. Maybe I can be friends with this chick. 

I walk up behind her wanting to say hi, but then if something around my neck squeezing it.

The girl turns around and then the thing that was choking me let's go. I cough and gasp for air, and then I heard the most beautiful voice I ever heard.

"I'm sorry about that, its just that my quirk is based on reflexes."

"I-its my I-I shouldn't have sneaked up b-behind y-y-you," I stuttered, great way talk to a girl dude "I'm Kaminari Denki." I say.

"Y/N L/N" she said holding her hand out. "Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Y/N I want to meet falling boy!" said another girl but with brown hair and eyes with pink cheeks.

Maybe I should ask Y/N out.

Y/N's pov
Uraraka pulls me towards a green haired boy and a boy with blue (but looks like purple) and glasses. "Y/N this is Tenya Iida and Izuku Midorya the one who saved my life during the entrance exams." she said, I looked at Midorya and see fear, this kid must be afraid me then.

"Thank you for saving my little sister, I'll consider you as a friend and ally." I said sticking out my hand. "W-why do have only one glove o-on?" he asks. I give him a glare that would scare Zalgo. Slenderman taught me that. "That's classified." I say coldly, staring into his soul.

"Why are you sisters if you two don't look related?" Iida states "I was adopted ten months ago so don't expect anything else." I said with no emotion. I look over to see an ash blonde haired boy with an angry look his face.

"What's up with angry bird over there?" I ask.

Izuku suddenly went pale, strange, he's starting to look like Jeff the Killer except innocent looking.
Since he isn't going to tell me might as well look into his memories. Maybe that's why he's turned pale.

I look in his memories and find the angry bird boy is his childhood bully and his name is Katsuki Bakugo. I look even deeper and find something that could be revolutionize the future. Guess All Might found his successor, there's hope in this future after all.

I wanna see what this Bakugo boy is like when he meet his competition or whatever these humans call it.

I walk over to him and look at him curiously "Hello" I say in a friendly manner "What do you want you loser." he says, rude "I'm Y/N L/N, I want to be your friend." "Well good luck with that because you'll never find any friends if you just walk up to random people with that face of yours." he said chuckling.

You wanna play that game huh? Well I'm gonna kick your ass for that.

"Now I know why your so lonely, attitude describes your face, trash." I snickered "Ya wanna repeat that extra!" he screamed "There's crueler ones than that, and all of this can stop if you settle down with the bomb of an attitude of yours." I said smirking. "And trust me I've sent the cruelest of people in tears." he looks at me shocked.

"Why don't I give you time to figure it out." I said walk away.

Time skip were you meet everyone one in the class except for Kirishima and Todoroki for plot purposes.

I take my seat in front of a red haired kid with shark teeth. What if that has to do with his quirk? The door opens and what looks like a caterpillar hops to the front of class. "All right everyone we'll skip the ceremony cause it's a waste of time." he said while climbing out of his cocoon(I'm a beautiful butterfly 🦋), he looked like he hasn't slept for days, but I like the attitude. Then he pulls out an outfit with the letters UA on it "Put these on and meet me outside."

This will be fun.