gChapter 17

Blake

My men and I rode out to look for Alex but we couldn't find him anywhere.

Dammit !!!

He can run but he can't hide. How stupid can I be,I should have suspected something the day he started feeling sorry for her. It sickens me to know that my wife slept with my good friend behind my back and worse of all in my bloody castle.

My men and I rode back to the castle after a long day of searching. I walked straight to the chamber,angry at myself for not being able to find that idiot Alex for the second day as we have been searching the whole night. Abby must stay believing that I killed him so I don't resk her running away with that idiot because she is mine and mine alone, I don't like to share especially my wife.

I walked up to our chamber to see her sound asleep, she looked so peaceful full and my eyes kept running down her body feeling this pride of knowing that she belonged to me and no one else. The anger came back of seeing her and Alex together.

How dare she !!!

I felt aroused and angry at the same time. I took of my pad off while thinking of the different ways that I'm going to take her body just to show her I own her and nobody else.

I ran my hands down her body making sure that I felt everything.

"W-what are you doing", Abby said in a sleepy voice.

" I am taking what's mine",he replied and without saying anything farther he proceeded with what he was doing.

He ripped her pad off exposing beautiful luscious breast he took his lips and sucked hungrily at them which caused her to moan in respond.

I plugged myself in between her legs and thrust into her warm hit, I rode her like I have ever done brfore, I took all my anger and pounded her hard and fast.

I did that for the tenth time know not caring that she will be sore but I kept fucking her over and over no matter how much she begged telling me she was sore but she love it all the way. I got off her panting in loud breath and fell asleep while thinking of doing new tricks together.