Chapter2

The Highlanders Slave

Blake*

"Son of 'n bitch" I cursed feeling a splitting headache after the dinking that I did the night before ."fuck"I shouted as someone banged the door of my room.

"mhh"moaned the woman in my bed in displeasure.

" Get out", my uncle gave a hiss of displeasure at the girl.

"What do ye want"I asked as the girl gathered  her cloths and left the room.

" We must end this war against the McBain clan",he concluded as he came by my bed.

"What makes ye think that the old man would agree to this", my voice held an amusement tone.

"He offered his daughter for peace and that ye both are to marry",he said.

I laughed so hard and when I finally eased I can to a realisation that my uncle was serous." Ye are not jesting are ye", asked feeling all sense amusement fading.

"I'm quit serous" he said.

"Nay I will never marry a McBain" I responded firmly.

"Blake... its not up to for discussion,  you will marry the girl",he voice tightened and anger larking his face.

"I'm  Chief of this clan and I shall marry whom ever I choose"I told him.

"If ye don't marry the girl ye will risk killing more men".

"But marry"I didn't like the idea at all.

"Yes and there is nay other options" he told me.

"Fuck"I said in frustration.

" The wedding will be held on the morrow".

"What"I shouted at him.

"You will be getting married on the morrow"he repeated himself.

"Nay I heard ye its just why the hurry" I asked.

"Better sooner than later"my uncle said."And maybe ye will ease with this whoring around".

I laughed extremely hard,"and ye thought me marrying a McBain will stop me from sleeping with any woman I desire".

My uncle shook his head in disgust"I will be leaving today".

"Give my greetings to aunty" I said as I pulled my blanket higher over my head.

I will make that girl regret ever agreeing to marry me and that is a promised.

.

Abby *

I was awaken by Lina whom informed me that my father wanted to see me in his study ,as I made my way I kept wondering what now, I opened the  door and as always he was there sitting by his desk.

"Ye will pretend that you are happy about the marriage",he order.

"But why Sir"I asked.

"Because I told you so"he stated.

"Yes Sir".

"Lina will be giving you new clothes that will make you look more like a member of this family even though you are not"he said.

"Yes Sir" I agreed again.

" Good and this will be the happiest day of my life that I finally get the chance to get rid of you".

I felt tears threatening to spill and I  though I had gotten used to the comment that  are always  fired at me but I guess that no one could.

"Go to Lina so she could show you the dress that you will be wearing" .

I met with Lina in the kitchen." ohh how I hate your parents, I can't believe that they are marrying you off to such a horrible man".

"I don't have any say Lina"I said to her in grate sadness.

"Come and lets get you dressed",we made our way to my room which shared with Lina and she is  the only person I liked and loved .

.

Blake*

We made our way to the McBain clan  and it did not look well off,we climbed off the horses and made our away to the door where we were received by a servant and as we came into the house ,I saw a beautiful girl whom walked down the stairs with so much grace and confidence that I started to think it won't be a bad idea after all.

"Morning gentlemen"her father greeted  as he joined us in the room.

"Well it seems that I have met my bride and I have to tell ye that I'm pleased with the chose"I said to him ,the ugly bastard started laughing but  I on the other side didn't find  the amusement.

"No, not her but her"he pointed to an older girl that was on the other side of the room and I felt my hopes fading.

" What !.. her"she and this beauty looked night and day ,she looked attractive but this beauty in front of me looked stunning , she is the kind of woman that any man would like to have for plrasure.

"We shall proceed with the wedding and the priest is already here"the mother of my soon to be wife I presume but she looked more like the beauty in front of me than then woman I'm to marry.

''Okay let's proceed shall we" I said and took my soon to wife by the hand and followed her father.

We made our vowels and I'm sure as hell  not gonna keep the end of my it but she will because I will make sure of it even if I have to lock her up.

"We shall be leaving"I informed them

"Why won't you stay for the celebration" the father of my wife asked mockingly.

" We are in a hurry to return"and turned to my wife."Go and get on the horse we are leaving".

"But w-what about my cloths" she asked .

"Well you will be wearing your new clans pleads" and with that I took her and saddled the horse and we rode off with my new bride in my arms who will regret the day that she ever agreed to marry me.