Chapter 6

The Highlanders Slave

Blake*

"Master there is something I have to tell ye'',Amy one of the maids that usually warm my bed said as she came in my room unannounced.

''What do ye want''.I hated wen someone comes into my room unannounced.

''I have news that will interest ye''.

''What is it''.

"I heard the witch and ye wife taking''she said with a glint in her eyes.

''What was their talk and how is it of any interest is it to me''I'm getting very annoyed with her.

''Ye wife is pregnant and said she will run away with the babe''

Anger erupted in me .

How dare that little bitch try to take my babe from me

"Thank you for the information now get out''she gave me a confused look.''What are ye doing still doing here get the fuck out''.

"Y-yes,sorry Master''.she said as she hurried out of the door.

I got up and went for the maids courters ,that bitch is gonna pay for thinking that I would let her run away with my child and I am going to give her exactly what she deserves.

Abby*

I woke up alone and I was hopping to see the witch who gave me the news that brought joy into my life. Suddenly the door is being hoped and soon close with a stunt.

I looked up and saw my husband's angry face.

God can't this man be anything but angry all the time.

''You good for nothing whore'',he came up to me and seized my throat.

''What have I done'',I asked with fear travelling my bod and soul.

''I know that ye are pregnant''With every word he squeezed my my throat.

''Please you were hurting m..........''

''You thought that I will let ye run away with my child''.

''Please you are going to kill the baby'',I said and he deliberately released me.I was gasping for air and coughing at the same time.

''Were ye going to inform me about the babe",I gave a guilty look that caused him to try and charge for my throat but jumped out of the way on the other side of the bed.

''Master I'm sorry''.

''Come here and I'll give ye something to be sorry about''he said as he grabbed me from the other side of the bed and threw me on the bed with a hot slap on my face,I was so angry that I quickly got on my knees and replied him in kind.I looked in horror at what I have done and he brought his big fist up to hit he and I snapped my eyes shut waiting for the punch but never came.

''Get up ye are coming with me''he said in a voice that was not to be argued with,not that I was planning to.

''I sorry for hitting you Master and I swear it will not happen I again''.I pleaded desperately for the sake of my child.

''I said come with me or do ye want me to fuck ye here''he asked and my mouth hanged open at his blunt comment.

''B-but I don't want to do that again",I said remembering the awful day that I lost my virginity.

''I never asked for your input now did I'',he asked not caring about my answer and dragged me out of the room.

I was not looking forward to begging fucked as my husband called the awful act we did the previous day and I would rather not do it again given the chance because it hurt very much.