Chapter 13

Abby

l saw blood on my dress as my husband laid me down on our bed.I was panicking thinking about the life of,my unborn child.

"She is bleeding",cried my husband in panic.

"Ya need to leave Master",said the witch as she urged my husband outside the chamber door.

"Make sure tha......".I never got to hear the whole sentence as I felt drakness consuming me.

Blake

I have been waiting outside the door for hours although it seemed like years. I was pacing up and down not knowing what to do with myself as I worried about the life of my unborn babe and wife.

"Is the babe alright,how is my wife",I threw the witch with questions when she came out of the room.

"She.......sh....".

"Talk witch for I don't have the time for ya lost tongue".She was starting to make me more nervous.

"Sh....she lost the babe"

At first I did not understand what she was saying but now it started hitting me that my babe the first child I had ever hoped to have is dead,my child is dead all because of that bitch Emily.

"And my wife".

"She has just awakened Master but still not aware of what had happened".

I sighted and went in to our room,it broke my heart having to tell my wife that she has lost the babe.I walking till I was standing over her small beautiful body.

" Master why am I in bed",she asked with a confused expression written on her face.

"Ammm don't ya remember being pushed dow......",I stopped as I saw her eyes widen in horror.

"The baby. Is the baby alright",she cried in panic.

"Ahhh,mm...ya lost the babe" I said as I felt tears running down my face as I immediately wiped them way.

"Noooooo",she screamed in pain as I held her in my arms.

Emily Emily ya gonna pay in the most painful way that ya would never ever imagine for the pain ya have put me threw.