Chapter 7

The Highlanders Slave

Blake*

God! this woman brings the worst in me.I want her with a passion unlike I have felt before.The moment I told her of my plans I saw fear in the debts of her eyes and I guess with good reason. She is the first woman I had ever been careless with and now she is caring my babe,I dragged her out of the maids courters to the privacy of my room.

l pulled her in and looked the door.''I'm sorry for the way I have been treating ya for the last 2days''.

She gave a shocked expression but nothing came out as she attempted to say something.

''I hated ye when I were forced to marry ye''.

''I know''.

''I want ya to start being my wife in every sense".

''B-but I'm scared of the pain''she said.

''I apologize for the last time but I will be gently to ye I promise",I said as I pulled her stiff body into my arms.

''Why are you being so nice to me''.

''I realized that I can't hate ye forever''.''I'm doing this for the sake of the babe''.

''I was worried that you were not gonna want the baby''.

I started kissing her but she was stiff at first ,she quickly responded with the same urge that I felt.When I was ready to smash her with my fist the realization hit me that I was doing the same thing that my father did to my mother ,I don't want my wife to brake like my mother broke in the hands of my fathers cruelty.

''Did I do something wrong''she had a worried expression on her face.

''No no ye did nothing wrong''.

I proceeded on making loving to her ,I took off her robe and I took the glorious pleasure of her beautiful body. God! she had a small waist and the most glorious curves that promised good child bearing. My eyes went to her breast that were the perfect fit for here body,they were round and big but not too big.

she moaned as I took the tip of her nipple into my mouth.

I took the other nipple into my mouth and sucked furiously.

''Ye like that don't ye''I said with my mouth still sucking her nipples.

''Yes ''she said.

I laid her gently on the bed an moved my hand and rubbed her tors making her squeal. I started kissing her stomach and moved lower but before I could pleasure her tors she scrambled out of my hold.

''Nay my Master you can't do that''she said with an embarrassed face .

''I can ,now come here''I said and pulled her and went for the tors, my God was it possible for a woman to smell and tast good at the same time.

''Ohh Master please''she cried in pleasure.

''Please what''.

''Please''.

I quickly took off my clothes and went in between her legs and thrust gently.

''Harder please''she begged as she was thrusting furiously to me.

''If that's what ye want my sweet''and started meeting her thrust .

''Ahhhhhh''she screamed as she gave into her release.

I felt my release explode.''Ahhh''I cried.

I was the most powerful release I had ever had with any woman in my entire life .