Chapter 21

Abby *

"Come lay with me", Blake opened his arms invitingly.

"Nay I'm fine here", I said a I tried to scoot away but was roughly pulled back.

" Do not anger me woman", he pulled me in to his arms a we lied on the bed. I could feel my heart beating rapidly, what I was preventing for the past months is finally happening.

His hands went to my stomach and I was positive he could feel the baby bump,'' You are a bitch...do you know that..!"

"Blake please", I begged as his hand repts itself around my hair and tighten it.

"You betrayed me little pumpkin".

"I'm sorry please, I'm sorry". I started sobbing because my selfishness has cost me dearly.

" Sorry is no enough, you thought I wouldn't come to know didn't you !". He roughly through my head away from him.

I knew I was guilty and there was not a single word I could have said would be able to justify my actions. Her husband had a painful expression on his face that seemed to be mixed with range.

"When I was starting to think that your somehow different from that Bitch". The word bitch was said with so much distaste.

Abby knew that she has lost her chance of experiencing her husbands affection. She knew that she was completely selfish of the way she went about it, she just wanted some kind of love which she had never got to experience. She was wrong to lie to him but she was angry ,cheated, unloved and lonely, why couldn't she seem to find happiness and peace, why did everything need to be a struggle for her.

"You don't understand". She tried to reason.

"What is there to understand... That you a lying bitch". He got of the bed and stalked around angrily, his hands on his hips as it was a jester to restrain them from finding their way around her neck.

"You have just proven to be that all women are nothing but heartless bitches".

" I'm sorry ". New tears formed her eyes.

He grasp her arms and brought her to her feet while screaming," WHAT ARE YOU SORRY FOR HAAA,WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY SORRY FOR ". With that he roughly threw her back on the bed and stormed out of their chamber.

Abby hugged herself while she cryed out her hart, how could something so special be a blessing and a curse at the same time fail to make reasoning in her distressed thoughts.