Chapter 16

Abby

I felt a sharp pain passing my back as I adjust to my new surroundings. It was very dark in this dungeon, I felt hot tears running down my face as I thought of what my life has become.Why can't my husband love me like I love him,was I so unlovable that even my own parents never shown me any kind of affection towards me. I saw the door of the dungeon being opened and then appeared my husband,I moved back in feared as his eyes looked deadly.

"Where ya running of to come here", he said as he gestured for me to come to him.

I shook my head," Nay".

"I SAID COME HERE", he screamed making me obey his comand.

"Please don't hurt me", I whimpered in fear as I felt his hand snicking arround my throat.

" You want to be a whore ha is that it ". He asked in a cold low voice. He threw me on the floor and smacked me on my right chick, I cried at the sting of the pain.

" You want to be a whore,from now on I will treat you like one". He said looking over me.

"How can you say that when you slept with Grace in our bed", I cried.

" She has been my mistress long before ya come here as many of the maids here",he said with a big smirk on his face.

"You are disgusting".

" But fucking ya became addictive, that is why from now on the only thing that ya will be good at will be for my fucking ya".

I gasped in shock of what he were saying,"Never".

"I have no memory of asking for your in put,as for your infidelity has driven to the death of a good friend of mine". He said looking at me as if I'm to blame.

" It was not my flaut ",I defended myself.

" You will stay in the castle and you will stay in our chamber with no hope of ever coming out so nice you sleeping with any man that you see ". He grabbed me by the arm roughly and pulled me to the door with him, the maids were giving me disgusting looks as we passed when we reached our chamber he opened the door and threw me in.

" I will lock the door and no one will come in here except for me",he said as he closed the door and I heard it being bolted from the outside.

I sank on the bed enjoy the comfort and I promised myself that I will stop being so weak but to be strong and I promised my baby that I will have my husband back to me. Being almost raped made me stronger and more determined,I felt my eyes getting heavy as I drifted to sleep.