Chapter 11

The Highlanders Slave

Abby*

"So you were the one that was forced on my cousin''declared Emily as she came into my room unannounced.

" May I help you''I asked her.

''I just want to let you know that I'm gonna have him ''She told me arrogantly.

''Well I'm married to him so I hope you enjoy making a fool out of yourself ''.

''I'm going to have him throw you out of this clan''she gave me a smirk.

''Will you please leave my room''.

''Don't get too comfortable it will soon be mine''and with that she left the room.

I can't wait for that vicious woman to leave this house,she has been flanking her self onto my husband every chance she gets.My husband hasn't made matters any better because it was like he welcomed all her seductive games that Emily was playing.I fear for me and my child when its born because I don't know the future,I know that my husband's has been nice to me because I'm carrying his baby but what is gonna happen when I have given birth and the question remains unanswered.

Blake*

Emily has been staying longer then expected and its time I tell her that she needs to live.I have hated the way Emily openly flirted to me in front of my sweet bonny wife.I know how a discomfort that has been to my wife but she will never say it out loud.I have grown to care for Abby this past months and I don't like seeing her so sad.

I went to Emily's champer where the maid said I were to find her and taped on the door.

''What can I do for you my love''Emily said in a seductive voice.She got up on the bed and turned to face a as I was coming inside her room.

''I want ye to be gone by the morrow''i said suddenly and she gave a good performance of a shell shocked face.

''What!''.

''I shall not repeat myself'''.

''B-but you can't do that''.She said as her pale face gave in to the shock .

Oh she is good with her performance.

''I want ye gone ''.

''That bitch is the one who is making you do this''when she said that she had a look in her eyes that unsettled me.

''Now my sweet, I was never know to be forced to do something''I can't wait get her to leave.

''Well if I remember right you were forced to marry that bitch''she stated angrily.

''Emily that will be the last time ye will disrespect my wife like that ,do ye hear''she shrieked at the the anger that I was feeling when I raised my had to give her a good smack.

She gave me a desperate look when I brought my hand down

''Is it the baby that she is carrying that makes you care about her''.

''She is my wife ''.

''You don't need that baby because if you send her away ,I will give you as much babies as you want''.

Oh my god!

"Let me rephrase this to you,you are barrel so you can't have babies''at this point I don't care about her fucking feelings.

''W-what!,where did you know about that''the fear in her eyes was a picture.

''Well wasn't the reason why Jacob left ye and yer bitching''I gave her a disgusting look.

She is my uncles stepdaughter and she was my lover up until she played that I'm pregnant game but her husband came and told me that she did the same to him, to get him to marry her and after that he came to learn the truth when her stomach was not progressing like it should.I immediately sort out the witch who told me the the something that Emily's'husband said and soon after that I threw her out of the clan but had tolerate  her because she was family.

''How could you say that to me ''.

''I want ye gone''.

''Fine I will leave''.

I turned to the door and left her standing there looking like she was about to cry which I new was part of the performance.