Chapter 18

Abby*

I woke up feeling sore from last night, I moved to the other side of the bed but unluckily found it empty. I felt a huge disappointment to find the space next to me empty. I took a plad and wrapped it around my body to hide away my nakedness. I made my way to the door to find it locked. I angrily wrestled with the door but failed to barged, I angrily walked back to the bed and set down with my anger still fuming.

I touched my belly protectively whhhile thinking of the precious gift that I would not trade for riches had I be given the chance. I watched as the door was being opened and strode in my husband not looking very happy.

"What the fuck are you doing out of bed", he wore a disapproving look on his face.

"I..I..." I was lost of words not knowing how to respond.

He walked up to be and grabbed my left breast, "You get out of the bed when I tell you".

He squeezed it,"You are my whore".

He parted my legs and started to touch my private area, "This belongs to me, Only me"

"Ohhhhhh", I moaned as he pushed his finger into to be and I was enjoying the feeling it had on me

I jumped away the him when I heard a loud nock on the the door, Blake wore an irritated expression as he looked at me.

"What do you want", Blake called out while he was pulling me back to the same position that we were in.

"MASTER someone set fire to one of the villagers house", the person said in urgency.

"Fuck", he cursed as he pushed me away and rushed out of the door and not forgetting to lock the door.

Suddenly I felt very alone but I new in my heart that I wasn't that I had my baby to keep me happy, I happy touched my small belly but it has not developed yet. I went back into bed visualising my baby, my husband and having a good life without lies , heart breaker's.